Dining in saratoga springs

The Saints

DIS Engineers
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a restaurant in the saratgoga springs or is it just counter meal service?:) thanks

There is both. Artist Palette, quick service and Turf Club, full service.

Both very good in my opinion. :thumbsup2

The Turf Club is a very nice steakhouse.

The Artist Palette is an upscale counter service - not the same old food you find elsewhere.

Turf Club was great a few years ago. I highly recommend it. Had a nice steak and a Caesar salad. The outdoor seating is a nice option, too.

We love the Turf Club! The food and service are consistently great! If you like risotto try theirs it's amazing!

I have to add to this as well. We were so impressed with Artist's Palette. So good and I loved the little easels that the kiddies could draw on. Loved it!

I wish we could have tried Turf Club. We walked by and it looked very relaxing.
Enjoy!:goodvibes

I ate at Turf Club this week and thought it was blah. But we went for lunch so perhaps dinner is better. The atmosphere was very nice, as were the servers.

It's got to be said that The Artist's Palette is one of the nicest quick-service restaurants in Disney in my opinion! A few days we had cooked breakfast there as we were on the Dining Plan; and it was DELICIOUS! :goodvibes There are also stocked-up fridges of fresh fruit, cakes, ice-cream, salads, pasta etc, which count as snacks. There was also shelves of crisps, sweets and chocolate, which also count as snacks. There is so much selection! At The Artist's Palette they also serve hot and cold drinks which can be used on the Dining Plan in the refillable cups. What more could you want?!? :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter