Dining help!

auburnfam

Earning My Ears
We are currently planning our 4 yo daughters first Disney trip! We are going the week of Thanksgiving....Wednesday- Sunday. Since this is a very busy time of year and I know we will be returning in the near future I'm just not stressing about seeing everything this trip. Our plans are to visit MK & AK with a possible trip to HS one night. With that being said- we are doing DDP since we are planning to do 2 character meals. We want to do Chef Mickey for breakfast and CRT for breakfast. I know that those will require 180 reservations, but how far out would we need to reserve for our other dinners? I'm concerned about making ADR for non-character meals b/c I don't want to feel like I'm on a deadline.

Sounds like a great trip. For that week, I would go ahead and make reservations as soon as you are eligible. It may seem like you are planning too far in advance, but better to do that than to miss out completely on something you really want to do. Thanksgiving is a super busy week.

We have been to CRT and Chef M. We loved both of them...but probably like CRT better. Good luck and have fun!

Make your Ressies...

Doesn't matter if it's in advance... make them and if you need to change them later... then at least you have something....

WDW Best dining books up early/..

have a magical visit !
mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter