dining for adults

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
I have never been to disney-going in sept. we have no children , and would like advice on the night dining, we are casual people(not the dress up type), non drinkers, and are doing the dining plan. any suggestions on where to reserve, or what is your favorite place for a night meal? i am really looking forward to this, love to try all kinds of food. :sunny:

yankeepenny said:
I have never been to disney-going in sept. we have no children , and would like advice on the night dining, we are casual people(not the dress up type), non drinkers, and are doing the dining plan. any suggestions on where to reserve, or what is your favorite place for a night meal? i am really looking forward to this, love to try all kinds of food.

Places we have enjoyed:
Boma (AKL)
California Grill (Contemporary)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (YC)
Spoodles (BW)

Have a wonderful time!

Artist Point
California Grill
O'Hanas (it is "family oriented" but the atmosphere is low lit and romantic)
Flying Fish Cafe
Chefs De France (Epcot)
Le Cellier (Epcot)

We're trying Yachtsman Steakhouse at Yacht Club this next trip which I've heard is wonderful.

**Cali Grill, Artist Point, and Yachtsman (and maybe a few others) state "business casual" for their dress code. When we went to CG I was wearing a nice shirt and jeans and I'm pretty sure everyone else in our party was too. There were lots of people at the restaurant dressed the same way. Yachtsman might be more strict on this but all of them you cannot wear a hat at anytime. When we went to CG you have to get in a private elevator to go up to the restaurant and my Dad was wearing what I call his "old man" hat and the hostess made him remove it in the elevator (he was planning to remove it when we got into the restaurant). Just an FYI.

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter