• Crystal Palace

• Cinderella's Royal Table

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• The Plaza

• Tony's

Results are only viewable after voting.

TyGuy

Mouseketeer
My DW and I are taking our first no-kids trip to WDW in December. We have DD and I am trying to work out all of our ADR's In all of my trips, the only table service resturant I have eaten at is Tony's. I'm looking for advise on where to eat this trip. If you were two forty somethings eating alone, where would you eat and why?

Thanks
Ty

If it were me I would hop the monorail and go to one of the resort hotels. When I'm on an adult only trip I don't do TS in the MK. Either CS or monorail hotel.

If you are eating in the park, and that is important to you I pick Cinderella's.

If you are willing to go to a monorail resort, Narcoosee's, California Grill or for a VERY big treat Victoria & Albert's.

I picked CP DH & I enjoy the food & Charaters for lunch. The Plaza is also nice for Sandwiches. But I agree If I had the time I would hop the Monorail & go to Kona.

Kae

If it were me I would hop the monorail and go to one of the resort hotels. When I'm on an adult only trip I don't do TS in the MK. Either CS or monorail hotel.

... But I agree If I had the time I would hop the Monorail & go to Kona.

Kae

Adult only vacation:love: ... begin your evening with an adult beverage at the Tambu lounge:drinking1 , then dinner at Kona:banana: , followed by a romantic stroll of ther Poly property.:love:

Just my opinion, good luck choosing!
:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

Another vote for outside of the park (where you can have a cocktail). :)

We had an adult only trip recenlty and our MK area meal was at CA Grill. It was excellent! :thumbsup2

I selected Cinderella's Royal Table only because it's the best choice. Any listed would be good as well as restaurants at any of the monorail resorts.

We are retired and most of the time go as just the two of us or with an other adult or two. There is a misconception that WDW is mostly for kids. There is actually a lot for adults (big kids). The best way I can explain it is that it's different without kids and a very enjoyable time at that.

We dropped a friend off at the airport early this morning and mad a swing by the Magic Kingdom for breakfast at the Crystal Palace. While it's certainly fun with kids, the food is just as good for adults and we even enjoy Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eyore stopping by the table.

Enjoy your trip!

My vote if for Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. DH and I ate there on the first night of our honeymoon in January and it was perfect and romantic. We intentionally booked the latest time possible. We met Cinderella in the lobby and had our picture taken with her. Then we had a nice leisurely meal upstairs in the restaurant (it wasn't completely full while we were there). When Wishes started they dimmed the lights and you could hear the soundtrack from outside, and we sat and watched some of the fireworks through the stained glass windows at the back of the restaurant. It was just lovely. We then finished our meals and leisurely walked out of a near empty park (since the crowds already departed right after wishes). It is the most perfect night I have spent at Disney!!

I would also vote for resort dining, our favorite is Narcoosee's but this time we are going to give Tony's a try as something new...we're still going to Narcoosee's another night though:love:

My DH and I would not eat at one of the MK TS if we were without our kids. If you're looking for something romantic without many kids, I would go to the Grand Floridian and check out Victoria & Alberts, Narcossee's, or Citricos. Or...go to the Contemporary and eat at California Grill. You can watch the fireworks from that restaurant.

What resort are you staying at? They may have a nice restaurant that you could try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter