Dining for 9?

JGoin

Mouseketeer
How easy or hard is it to get dining ressies for 9 at any restaurant? Don't mind having two table beside each other if need be, but want to be able to dine together.... And can I request a table for 4 and a table for 5 easier than a table for 9 at most locations?

I just made our ADRs two weeks ago, most places needing seating for 12. I was shocked at how I was able to get it everywhere I wanted! I thought for sure we would have to split up some. I know that's not 9, but hopefully it won't be a problem for you.

I just made our ADRs two weeks ago, most places needing seating for 12. I was shocked at how I was able to get it everywhere I wanted! I thought for sure we would have to split up some. I know that's not 9, but hopefully it won't be a problem for you.

Thank you!!

we were 9 at Crystal palace and we had all our seats together...up against the wall was the booth style seats and then regular chairs on the other side near the aisles...we were comfortable and the kids were on the outside to see the characters...we also had 9 at Biergarten and also Hollywood and Vine...given enough notice they fit everyone together properly

That's good to hear. We have a party of 11 for 7 meals and party of 16 for one meal .... Our 180 is next week so hoping to get some good news on ADR day!

You should be fine! Disney is used to large group bookings. If you have trouble online with any places, I would try changing your reservation to 10 before splitting up. Occasionally, reservations are easier to find with an even number. I think its a glitch in the system. Also, it wont hurt anything because you will be at the same size table be it 10 or 9. Plus if use book all 9 on the same reservation, the restaurant is prepared ahead of time to get two tables side by side so that your group can dine together.

Have a great trip! :banana:

I would think it would depend how far out you are, but I made our reservations for 14 with no issues. I made them about 3.5 months prior to the trip.

How easy or hard is it to get dining ressies for 9 at any restaurant? Don't mind having two table beside each other if need be, but want to be able to dine together.... And can I request a table for 4 and a table for 5 easier than a table for 9 at most locations?

I've made ADRs in the past for a total of 14 with no problem :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter