Dining Firsts: Which Restaurant are you most looking forward to?

Not a first timer to the World but my mom and I will be first timers to Raglan Road, Boma (breakfast) and Chefs de France this time :yay: I am especially excited about Raglan Road and Boma :sunny:

I had been viewing the boards since last summer to prepare for our first family trip to WDW. I was so thankful for all that I had learned that I just joined. We are planning our Christmas trip and I can't wait to bring my family to the California grill for Christmas dinner. I've been there once 5 years ago for work but it will be so much better with the Family.

Other "Can't waits"...Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire ( my son wants to dance with Cinderella) ~Corral Reef~ Wolfgang Puck Cafe for New Year's Eve. Our only repeats~~ Le Cellier and Kona Cafe.

I almost forgot Playhouse Disney Breakfast. I just hope my son still like the characters by the time we get there.

Not first time eating there but 1st time with Lobster entree at narcoosees

Also REALLY looking forward to 1st time at Kona Cafe!! :cool1:

Dana49 said:
We're looking forward to lunch at the Brown Derby. We've never eaten there before. :)

Try the cobb salad. I've always enjoyed cobb salads but theirs is incredible.

jjatwdw said:
Try the cobb salad. I've always enjoyed cobb salads but theirs is incredible.
Thank you. We will. :)

Excited about our first trip to 'Ohana. We will all be eating there after the wedding a reception of sorts, and we are ready for December to get here! :thumbsup2

Not our first trip...but first trip without the kids and we have 4 new places we are trying.. First is Le Cellier..have to try the soup :cool1: Next is Coral Reef...I still can't believe we have never tried this yet :confused3 Restaurant Marrakesh...I am looking forward to something new and different :banana: and Ohana's Dinner...went to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch with the kids in June and loved it so can't wait to head back to visit the Poly :cool1:

Going in 5 weeks. My friend and I are going to Victoria and Alberts. I've never been to a 5 star restaruant before. It's a girls night out. Our DHs refuse to put on a jacket and tie while on vacation :sunny:

I guess LeCellier for the food
but Little Einsteins and Jojo lunch to watch my DS- 3s reaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter