Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy-
I am taking a quick trip to Disney with some co-workers. I would love to have you make cards for me for this trip in October. (The ones you made for me in March were great!)
There are a total of 8 of us. Polka Dot Border
Disney Ladies Dining~Wendy
Disney Ladies Dining~Mary
Disney Ladies Dining~Nancy
Disney Ladies Dining~Karen
Disney Ladies Dining~Sheryl
Disney Ladies Dining~Patty
Disney Ladies Dining~Sandra
Disney Ladies Dining~Susan

We have the regular dining plan for 4 nights- 4 TS 4CS 4SN
If you don't have room to put Disney Ladies Dining in front of the names, please use just the first names. You can send the completed cards to my home email swhall@roadrunner.com
Thanks so much M I C K E Y .....AKA Amy (I appreciate your kind sharing.)
~Wendy

Dining Cards Emailed!

Hi Amy! :goodvibes Could you please make me a dining card? I like the polka dot border with The Lynch Family .

:goodvibesWe are going September 10th-19th, on the Deluxe Dining Plan, 2 adults & 1 child! Thanks so much:0)
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi Amy I am new to this.... But these cards look neat and great way to keep track..

We are going away for 7 nights. Could I have a card (the red polka dot one border one) when you have a chance that says:

Booth Family 2010

we have 2 adults and 2 children and are staying for 7 nights. We have the plan that has one counter service, one table service and one snack a day.. Thank you so much....

Could I also have 2 red polka dotted bordered punch cards? One for the Perry Family, 7 days deluxe dining, 2 adults and 2 kids. The other for the Fitzpatrick Family, 8 days deluxe dining, 2 adults and 1 kid.

Sorry, I tried to PM you, but because I haven't posted much on DIS, some silly rule says I'm only allowed to PM a few people.

Thanks!

Jen Perry

Hi Amy! :goodvibes Could you please make me a dining card? I like the polka dot border with The Lynch Family .

:goodvibesWe are going September 10th-19th, on the Deluxe Dining Plan, 2 adults & 1 child! Thanks so much:0)
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Here is your dining card...

lynch_dining.jpg

Hi Amy I am new to this.... But these cards look neat and great way to keep track..

We are going away for 7 nights. Could I have a card (the red polka dot one border one) when you have a chance that says:

Booth Family 2010

we have 2 adults and 2 children and are staying for 7 nights. We have the plan that has one counter service, one table service and one snack a day.. Thank you so much....

I am flattered to be your first post. Welcome to the DIS!!!

booth_dining.jpg

Could I also have 2 red polka dotted bordered punch cards? One for the Perry Family, 7 days deluxe dining, 2 adults and 2 kids. The other for the Fitzpatrick Family, 8 days deluxe dining, 2 adults and 1 kid.

Sorry, I tried to PM you, but because I haven't posted much on DIS, some silly rule says I'm only allowed to PM a few people.

Thanks!

Jen Perry

Wow - another newbie. Welcome to the DIS!!!

fitzpatrick_dining.jpg

perry_dining.jpg

Amy thank you so much. Yes this is my first post on here.. I"m so excited and thankful you could help...:yay:

Hi! What a great idea!

I'd love a polka dot one, please! We have 2 adults, 1 child for 6 nights on regular dining.... oh, and we are the Kepners!

Thanks, so much!

Hi,
These are such a brilliant idea could I possibly request 2 if you don't mind?

The Fraser Family
Dining plan that has 1xCS 1xTS and 1 snack per day not sure what it is called!
2 Adults & 1 Child for 21 nights

The Clark Family
Quick service dining plan
2 Adults for 14 nights

Both with red poka dots if possible:yay:

Hi,
These are such a brilliant idea could I possibly request 2 if you don't mind?

The Fraser Family
Dining plan that has 1xCS 1xTS and 1 snack per day not sure what it is called!
2 Adults & 1 Child for 21 nights

The Clark Family
Quick service dining plan
2 Adults for 14 nights

Both with red poka dots if possible:yay:

Here are your dining cards...

clark_dining3.jpg

fraser_dining2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter