Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love one of these if you have the time!
The Bielke Family
2 adults, 1 child
7 nights
regular dining plan
THanks so much! If not, I understand!

Here is your dining card...

bielke_dining.jpg

If you have time I'd love two of these...

The Hough Family... then the other THe Griffin Family

We are each 2 adults and one child - Deluxe Dining- 5 nights.

Thanks

TY TY TY, w/ all of those food credits it will help keep up w/them.

How do you suggest to print them the best way?

Can I ask for a different one. Sorry after making my ADRs I got to thinking. We have 2 room and my parents have one kid in their room so also on thier meal plan. I am not sure which option would be easier for us to keep track.
It's still the basic 1-1-1 plan for 7 nights
Flowers family 2 adults 1 kid
Stroud family 2 adults 2 kids

Oh Amy! These are absolutely priceless! May I please ask for one for us? I must admit, the dining plan can be confusing :)

It would be 2 adults and 2 children for 7 nights - table service, counter service and snacks

Last name is Goller

Thank you so much!! These are awesome!

Chris

TY TY TY, w/ all of those food credits it will help keep up w/them.
How do you suggest to print them the best way?
Can I ask for a different one. Sorry after making my ADRs I got to thinking. We have 2 room and my parents have one kid in their room so also on thier meal plan. I am not sure which option would be easier for us to keep track.
It's still the basic 1-1-1 plan for 7 nights
Flowers family 2 adults 1 kid
Stroud family 2 adults 2 kids

I think most people print to a light cardstock and some even laminate them...

flowers_dining2.jpg

stroud_dining2.jpg

Oh Amy! These are absolutely priceless! May I please ask for one for us? I must admit, the dining plan can be confusing :)
It would be 2 adults and 2 children for 7 nights - table service, counter service and snacks
Last name is Goller
Thank you so much!! These are awesome!
Chris

Here is your requested dining card...

goller_dining.jpg

Hi Amy. Could you please make one of these for our upcoming trip? There are 4 adults, 1 child on the deluxe plan for 7 nights. So, it is doesn't matter if it is TS or CS, and 2 snacks a day. However is easiest for you to design is fine with me. Thanks so much for your help on everything. There are so many different last names, so you can just put "Our Meal Plan", or something like that. Thanks again.

Hi Amy,
This is such a cute idea. If you get a chance I would love one. The Hingst family. 6 nights 2 adults regular plan (counter, table, snack)
Thanks so much!
Amy

Hi Amy. Could you please make one of these for our upcoming trip? There are 4 adults, 1 child on the deluxe plan for 7 nights. So, it is doesn't matter if it is TS or CS, and 2 snacks a day. However is easiest for you to design is fine with me. Thanks so much for your help on everything. There are so many different last names, so you can just put "Our Meal Plan", or something like that. Thanks again.

Here is your dining card...

mealplan_dining.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter