• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hi, can you make several of these for me. This will really help out. We've never used the dining plan before and this will really simplify things. :thumbsup2

The mcmahan family, 2 adults, 1 child, basic plan for 3 days
The warren family, 2 adults, 2 jr. basic plan for 3 days
The Thomas family, 2 adults, 2 jr. basic---3 days
Hiles fam. 1 adult, 1 jr. basic---3 days
mcmahan, 1 adult, basic, 3 days

Thanks so much. We were wondering how to figure all of this out. :)

:wave2: Hi, can you make several of these for me. This will really help out. We've never used the dining plan before and this will really simplify things. :thumbsup2

Does Jr. mean they are over the 'age' and Disney considers them an adult? If so, that is how I will have them on the card.

Also I wanted to be sure (since you are new to the plan) that you will be on the plan for 3 nights. Disney goes by the number of nights you will be there.

I will wait to hear back from you.

Hi Amy! Could I please get a dining card for 6 days, 2 adults, and it say Matt and Marie with whatever wording you pick. This is for our anniversary trip. TIA

Hi Amy! Could I please get a dining card for 6 days, 2 adults, and it say Matt and Marie with whatever wording you pick. This is for our anniversary trip. TIA

Here is your dining card...

mattmarie_dining.jpg

Hi again Mickey, see you can tell I'm new, lol. :rotfl2: I would have no idea if you hadn't asked. Jr. means children ages 3--8. We have under 2, but I am not counting them. The adults , well all are getting the basic plan. I think that means (if I understand), 1 ts, 1 cs, and is it 1 snack. I dunno, hope it's enough.:rolleyes:

We are staying 3 nights before and 3 after our cruise, yay!!!! But, I figure we can just duplicate them when we print them.

:confused3 I have no idea if anyone will upgrade at this point. We seem to feel the basic will work.

Hope that helps, thanks----Marlene princess:

Hi again Mickey, see you can tell I'm new, lol. :rotfl2: I would have no idea if you hadn't asked. Jr. means children ages 3--8. We have under 2, but I am not counting them. The adults , well all are getting the basic plan. I think that means (if I understand), 1 ts, 1 cs, and is it 1 snack. I dunno, hope it's enough.:rolleyes:
We are staying 3 nights before and 3 after our cruise, yay!!!! But, I figure we can just duplicate them when we print them.
:confused3 I have no idea if anyone will upgrade at this point. We seem to feel the basic will work.
Hope that helps, thanks----Marlene princess:

Here are your dining cards... I have never used the plan either - but have learned from all the wonderful people here on The DISign section of the boards.

mcmahan_dining.jpg

warren_dining.jpg

thomas_dining2.jpg

hiles_dining.jpg

mcmahan_dining2.jpg

These are so amazing! DH and I didn't keep up with our snacks on our last trip and ended up having to eat them all on our last day! Couldn't let them go to waste! LOL Could you please make us one???

2 Adults
Deluxe Dining Plan
7 nights

The Maricle Family

THANKS!

These are so amazing! DH and I didn't keep up with our snacks on our last trip and ended up having to eat them all on our last day! Couldn't let them go to waste! LOL Could you please make us one???
2 Adults
Deluxe Dining Plan
7 nights
The Maricle Family
THANKS!

Here is your dining card...

maricle_dining.jpg

Hi Amy, I posted to you in a much older thread but will move it here since this is more active.

Can we have a dining punch card that says The G/W Family
4 adults & 1 child
we're doing the regular dining plan 1 TS 1CS & 1 SN per day.

Oh & it'll be 7 days.

Thanks a bunch!!
Tam

I would love one of these if you have the time!
The Bielke Family
2 adults, 1 child
7 nights
regular dining plan
THanks so much! If not, I understand!

Hi Amy, I posted to you in a much older thread but will move it here since this is more active.

Can we have a dining punch card that says The G/W Family
4 adults & 1 child
we're doing the regular dining plan 1 TS 1CS & 1 SN per day.

Oh & it'll be 7 days.

Thanks a bunch!!
Tam

I posted this is my thread earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter