Status
Not open for further replies.
amy,
could you do one for us please.
keith family
7 nights deluxe dining
2 adults and 2 kids
thanks very much

Here is your dining card - and welcome to the DIS!

keith_dining_deluxe.jpg

I wasn't sure if you wanted the 'Family' on the card as well. If you would rather me leave it off, let me know, it's an easy fix.

hogues_dining.jpg

Thank you so much - if its not too much trouble, can you change the name to say "The Hogue Family" - this will be perfect for our upcoming trip.

Thanks,
Tammy

Amy, could you please do one for us? We are on the quick service plan for ten nights. We're the Rea family, three adults. :) This is so nice that you're doing this. What a clever idea! Thank you so much!

Here is your dining card...

rea_dining.jpg

Oh Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! That Is Perfect! Thanks For All The Information Amy!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you so much Amy! These are wonderful. Thanks for the welcome too!

Yep sorry I wasn't clear..
Those are PERFECT! Thank you so so much.....
& for what it's worth...I think I'm going to print mine on cardstock, & use a sharpie to "X" out the used ones....knowing me,...I I bring a punch...somewhere along the line I'll forget it somewhere.......

You are all very welcome - enjoy your trips!

Thank you so much - if its not too much trouble, can you change the name to say "The Hogue Family" - this will be perfect for our upcoming trip.

Thanks,
Tammy

Somehow I knew this is what you wanted - I should have gone with my gut. No bother at all, easy fix!

hogue_dining2.jpg

Hi Amy,

I'm thrilled to have found this thread!
If you could please do a dining card for me for the following:

Generic Theme: Disney 2009

Quick Service Dining Plan - 2 Adults - 2 Children - 7 Nights

Thank-you so much in advance! This will be so helpful for us, and so nice that you are doing this.

-Jennifer

Hi Amy,
I'm thrilled to have found this thread!
If you could please do a dining card for me for the following:
Generic Theme: Disney 2009
Quick Service Dining Plan - 2 Adults - 2 Children - 7 Nights
Thank-you so much in advance! This will be so helpful for us, and so nice that you are doing this.
-Jennifer

Here is your dining card...

disney09_dining_CS.jpg

I have never been to WDW so I have personally not done either but I have heard both a punch or just crossing them out with a pen is what other DIS'ers do.

Thank you so much. I can't believe you have never been since this is such a nice service that you do for people. Again thankyou very much.:cool1:

Thank you so much. I can't believe you have never been since this is such a nice service that you do for people. Again thankyou very much.:cool1:

You are very welcome - we are hoping to go soon and are saving our pennies to go! We have been to Disneyland many times but have never made the trek to WDW.

HI! I am wondering if you could do a QSDP punch card for 2 people, 3 nights?

Any DISign will do with any colors.
Pat and Rosie 3/09 would be great as a title.

Hello can I request 2 of these cool things?
We will be there 8 days 7 nights w/ the 1-1-1 plan for 2 Adults and 3 Kids
Stroud Family

and same plan for 2 adults
Flowers Family

Thanks!

HI! I am wondering if you could do a QSDP punch card for 2 people, 3 nights?

Any DISign will do with any colors.
Pat and Rosie 3/09 would be great as a title.

I hope QSDP is the one that is 2 CS and 2 SN / night, let me know if you need any changes...

patrosie_dining.jpg

Here is your requested dining card...

marlett_dining.jpg

I think most people resize them down to about a business card size. I have heard some say they use regular paper or card stock and others say that they laminate it. It is all about personal preference.

Hi, is it possible to change this to the Stewart Family? This is such a clever way of keeping tabs on what you use.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter