Dining Central -- October

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow adult and solo travelers,

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack?? – Is anyone out there interested in linking up with other adult or solo travelers? Well then you’ve come to the right place.

Are you new to solo travel or a little nervous about going for a meal by yourself? This might just be a good way for some newer solo travelers to feel more comfortable going for a nice sit down dinner. This could give you one more thing to enjoy on your next trip to the world!!

Are you comfortable alone but just think you might want some company or conversation for a meal or two? Maybe you’re just interested in meeting some other vacationers like yourself that travel either solo or without the kids. This could be the “E-ticket” for you.

This isn’t just for solo travelers but for anyone on these boards, but certainly targeted for the adult or solo travelers. I just know that some solo travelers are a bit reluctant to dine alone so I’ve dwelled on them. I remember; I’m usually a solo and was very reluctant at first.

Let others know of your interest, right here. Post your travel dates and specifically any dates that you might want to meet to share a meal or a snack. Please specify any preference for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Let us know if you already have a Priority Seating somewhere that you wish to share, and the time.

Maybe, if you would please, when you’ve confirmed plans with someone and are booked, edit your original reply here to let others know.

So who is up for some company for a meal in October?

Bob

Hi, I'll be at WDW from Oct. 21 thru Oct 25 (when I leave to go to the Disney Wonder) I'm not going solo, I'll be with DH, mom & aunt (all adult conversation LOL) We're pretty good company and wouldn't mind if anyone would like to join us at meal times. Nothing set in stone mind you but here's the best guesstimate of our sit down schedule.

Olivia's for breakfast 10-21-01
Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast 10-22-01
50 Prime Time Cafe lunch 10-22-01
Sci-fi Theatre dinner 10-22-01
Hoop de doo dinner 10-23-01
Trails End Buffet breakfast 10-24-01
Garden Grill lunch 10-24-01
1900 Park Fair breakfast 10-25-01

Cheryl :bounce:

Hello,

I'm going on my first solo trip Oct 28-Nov 1. I would love to have some company during a Disney meal. There may be another Dis'er going at the same time I am. But he doesn't know if he can get the time off. I don't have any plans for meals yet but I know that I want to do Chef Mickeys one morning for breakfast.
I'm also planning on going to MNSSHP on the 31st.

:bounce: Bumping up!

ctgirlluvsmickey, congratulations on your first solo trip to Disney. I'm predicting that you will have a great time! There are a lot of people that get hooked on doing WDW solo!

me...

I'll be there from Oct. 12 to Oct. 19 ... I would love to be able to meet someone .....

song cue:: Let's Get Together .. yeah, yeah, yeah

Beth

idea.gif

I will be in Disney the 16th-19th then over to Universal the 19th-21st. I would love to meet you guys!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey Guys !

We'll be there 6 - 14 October. Doing the garden (Land Pavillion at Epcot) on the 11th (anniversary dinner) and California Grill on the 13th (for the fireworks show). Be there all week at the VWL. Hope to hear from some of you posters (giggle).

Cheers

Bump the Dining Central threads and lining them up. Make sure that they are noticed at least a bit more than normal until everyone is used to coming up to them when making new travel and meal plans.

Hey folks !

Just got the confirmation for the California Grille at 8:30 PM on Saturday the 13th of October. So if anybody wants to come by and wish us a happy anniversary, we will welcome the the company.

Just look for the happiest looking couple sitting down to eat and watch the fireworks.

Hope to say hello to any of you.

Cheers,
Denis
:bounce:

Will be in WDW looking for some company to dine with (Solo Trip). Here is a list of restaurants. Lets pick one, and I will meet you there. Will be in Orlando from Oct14th thru 19th. I would like to make a PS by this Friday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

California Grille
Akershus - Restaurant
Artist Point
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Liberty Tree Tavern
Flying Fish Cafe
Tony's Town Square Restaurant
1900 Park Fare
'Ohana

I will also be at WDW Oct. 28-Nov. 1 and will be hanging out with ctgirluvsmickey. If anyone else will be there at the same time send me a message so we can meet up anytime. We plan on doing the F&W Festival in EPCOT on Sun. and I know we will be at Chef Mickey's Mon. morning 9am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter