Dining at Downtown Disney

jessthemix

Mouseketeer
What's the best place for dinner at Downtown Disney. We have a four- and a six-year old, if that helps.

For that age, T-Rex Cafe and Rainforest Cafe are fun choices because of the atmosphere. Lots of Animatronics and interesting scenery. It gets loud, though.

I second T-rex. Most kids love it, although my almost-3 year old was a little scared from the loud noise.

Not so much atmosphere but great food is Wolfgang Puck Express (locations on the West Side and Marketplace). Quick service food at TS quality and you are served fairly quickly which you need with little ones (you order at the counter and food is brought to you). Pizza is amazing even the kids choices along with much of their menu. The key lime pie is heaven mmm..my mouth is watering.;)

My family's favorite is Ragland Road. The Irish dance show is great, and the food is awesome !

We ate at Rainforest Cafe during our last trip and the food was horrible. It doesn't have to be a kid-centered environment, really. I've heard the food at T-Rex was bad.

We were thinking Fulton's Crabhouse. How's the food? Also, does anyone know if its one credit or two credits on the Disney Dining plan?

So, never mind. I just noticed that Fulton's is a two-credit signature restaurant, and our schedule doesn't allow for anymore two-credit meals. :)

What are your other favorites?

Our absolute favorite is Raglan Road. My kids love it and its a must do for us each time.

Raglan Road is a MUST for our family every trip. We've almost done it twice in a trip several times! Food and atmosphere are fantastic!

Raglan Road is also one of our favorites. I will say that T-Rex was probably the worst meal of our trip, we were just not fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter