Dining at Disneyland - Help!

Goofy's Kitchen is at DLH and we want a fun character dinner, but want to experience the parks after dinner too (we are only there two days). How far of a walk is it from the parks to DLH? Thanks!

My girls and I loved Goofy's Kitchen for a character meal. The food was great and buffet style makes it easy. It's really not far from what I remember, although it was a over a year ago that we visited. Probably the equivalent of a couple of blocks from the park entrance?

We also absolutely loved the Blue Bayou. My girls are picky eaters but both found something they liked on the menu and loved the atmosphere.

We all agree in our household, that our best dining experience was lunch at the Wine Country Trattoria. I had the shrimp scampi, my DH had a seafood salad, and a plate with various fried items which was good. The kids had double portions of pasta. The wine with the meal was nice. The Plaza Inn was great, we loved the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Blue Bayou seemed too expensive for me. My bill with tip was like $175 for 3 people. I know my brother whom I was treating enjoyed it very much, so I am happy about that!
we went to Riverbelle Terrace for breakfast, and the Mickey pancakes were nice. Still have my plastic mug from there, I use it at work for tea. Next time I want to try the BBQ place. I avoided it because I am a BBQ snob for sure!

Midnightred

Our favorite is Cafe Orleans because of the food. We're a family that consists of 6 adults; and for all of us to like this place says a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter