• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining along Katella, Harbor, and Convention Way???

brianroaz

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Heading to DL this weekend. Anyone have any comments on dining along Harbor, Katella, or the Convention Way area (i.e., hotel restaurants, quick service, ethnic, stands, etc.)?

Haven't been to the park in a year, so just wondering if anything new or interesting has opened up in the area.

Thank you,
Brian

on the corner of harbor and katella is a pizza place (same plaza as subway) and it is pretty good pizza!

Mimi's is right across from the main entrance on Harbor. Great food. Also Millie's is nearby. Farther down Harbor is Bucca di Beppo for Italian. Great food.

We love MIMIS across the street. There used to be Juarez's restaurant down by Target, they relocated and I dont think it's open yet.

Whatever you do, do not go to captain kidds, it is the worse place I have ever eaten. I've actually never heard a good thing about it.

Goto Millie's Kitchen..the best resturant. then go to mimi's that is also good. Do not go to the chinesse food place by the subway. 4 people from my school trip got "food poisining" there. I think it was something else that had to be bootlegged since we were all underaged..

We ate at the Chinese by Subway a couple of times and it was delicious.Theres a fantastic chinese at the Marriot hotel (down by the Hyatt) and Red Robin is really good, but for us the best place is the Outback Steakhouse!!!! Cannot be beaten!
Love Alla

arliepooh68 said:
on the corner of harbor and katella is a pizza place (same plaza as subway) and it is pretty good pizza!
Is this near the Candy Cane Inn? I have just added a night at the CCI at the end of our trip (so we don't have to cut our last day in the parks short by driving home). Pizza would be great for the kids while I do some laundry. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter