Dining 180 days out

crbalb

Mouseketeer
I just noticed on the Restaurant board that ADR's can now be booked at 180 days out. Does this benefit to resort guests also apply to DVC reservations?

DVC members can book ADRs 180 days out as well.

redmomof4 said:
I haven't been over there, is this for all aDRs??

Yes. I think it will be a huge benefit to DVC members who tend to plan in advance.

HBC

180 days seems so far away. I'm planning a trip with my niece in June, I would start making ADR's on December 20th. I don't trust that the park hours they put out 6 months ahead will be accurate in the end.

Rather, DebbieB, I think we can trust that the park hours they put out six months ahead will not be accurate in the end. They're almost surely just going to be good for rough planning purposes.

DebbieB said:
180 days seems so far away. I'm planning a trip with my niece in June, I would start making ADR's on December 20th. I don't trust that the park hours they put out 6 months ahead will be accurate in the end.

While I agree they will change hours, I have not been aware of any changes to EMH days (the specific day it occurs, not the hours) therefor, if you purposely plan for this or to avoid it, it will help

JMHO
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter