Dings, Dates and Rates for SW???

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
I am waiting for December rates and am wondering if when the dates come out will Dings start right up, and will they be for the same dates that SW opens up. For instance if they open up Oct -Dec, will the dings be for that whole time? Also is SW cheapest right away when the dates open or do they go down as time goes? Just one more ?. If they were going to have an internet rate or sale rate would that be likely to come out when dates open or later on? Sorry for so many ?'s . It's just that my whole trip is all set except for this and I hate waiting.

Hello from another NH-ite! We've been flying Southwest to Orlando for the past 7 years and all I can say is....it's never predictable (the same can be said for the airline industry as a whole). Anyway....it's never easy to predict when they will release new dates, or even how far those dates will go out. I've seen them release anywhere from 1 to 4 months of dates at once. As far as the DINGS go, they usually don't cover too much of a time frame at once. I think the most I've ever seen is maybe 4 weeks, but even then only certain flights each day. Lately, all the DINGS I've received have been only certain dates in April or May.

All that doesn't help you very much, but all I can say is to keep a very close eye on this Transportation board...the people on here are quick to post when new dates are released, and go to the SWA site frequently. If I'm in the market for airfare, I'm usualy checking SWA at least twice per day....sometimes more. I've had instances where the price for the same flight has gone up and down 3 or 4 times in one day. When you find the price you are willing to pay, GRAB IT....because they sell out very quickly.

Good luck!
Sammy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter