Ding for May dates

cdnmickeylover

<font color=CC99CC>Anyone want to pay off my stude
Buffalo to Orlando for $72-$99 One-Way on Flight 284 Only!

- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Thursday and Sunday, May 1 through May 30, 2007
- Fare is valid for travel on Flight 284 only
Buffalo to Orlando for $72-$99 One-Way on Flight 285 Only!

- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, May 1 through May 30, 2007
- Fare is valid for travel on Flight 285 only
Buffalo to Orlando for $75-$109 One-Way!

- Fare is valid for travel Tuesday-Thursday, May 1 through May 30, 2007 only

Those are really high rates for DING! $72 for midweek and $99 for weekend leftover times. Yuck! I thought May was low season. No need to man the computer anymore for Summer DINGS!

Have to agree that they seem really high to me too but it's the first time I've even seen a ding for Buffalo to Orlando in a long, long time.

I did not see any for April at all! I am booking for a friend and there has not been a single ding for their time frame, which I find odd. I think these ding rates are pretty high too!

Yes, this is pretty high!

I was lucky that when I booked our May trip that they had an Internet Special! $79.00 each way!

As for July, booked at $170.00 but a heck of a lot cheaper than AC or WestJet!:thumbsup2

j

We flew southwest last year for $54 down and $39 back at the end of May. I have been trying to book again for the end of May and I think $79 is way to high. I am still holding out, crossing my fingers and toes to get at least $54. Hope it doesn't bite me in the butt.

I just figure that if I am going to Buffalo cause it is cheaper then it better be alot cheaper.

H

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter