Dine with the FG or princesses?

GeoDad

Earning My Ears
I have read many times how hard it is to get a ressie at CRT. My DW thinks the birthday dinner for our DDprincess: is the must have since the fairy godmother and others are present. One guidebook says "also includes an appearance by the FG", another says "landing an ADR at dinner is somewhat easier but only the FG is present". Who's got it right?

#2 If we don't land the ADR this week for CRT, would another meal B/L/D at Askerhus be just as goood, I mean more princesses for the picking than trying to stalk just Cinderella at 1900 Park Faire right?

Any words of wisdom for a worked up father who is making the "trial run" phone call to WDW Dining at 6amCST tomorrow would be appreciated.

I don't understand your first question, I don't think, but I will give it a shot.

Dinner at CRT has no circulating characters. Cindy is downstairs as the photo op. Upstairs, the FG and the mice do some sort of stage show, I am not sure what it entails since our first CRT dinner is scheduled for September. I always thought dinner was easiest to get a reservation for because you don't get to meet the characters as in other character meals ... well, that and the cost!

We've done CRT breakfast several times. Cindy is downstairs just like dinner but then there are other princesses mingling from table to table. I am not sure if she is a regular but the FG has always been at the breakfasts we've been to as well. She is a favorite of my family too!

For princess bang for the buck, I'd agree that Akershus would be the way to go, although the stepmother and stepsisters at 1900 PF seem like fun. We haven't done that meal since they were added and it's another we are looking forward to in September.

I bet you won't have a problem getting CRT!

I have read many times how hard it is to get a ressie at CRT. My DW thinks the birthday dinner for our DDprincess: is the must have since the fairy godmother and others are present. One guidebook says "also includes an appearance by the FG", another says "landing an ADR at dinner is somewhat easier but only the FG is present". Who's got it right?

#2 If we don't land the ADR this week for CRT, would another meal B/L/D at Askerhus be just as goood, I mean more princesses for the picking than trying to stalk just Cinderella at 1900 Park Faire right?

Any words of wisdom for a worked up father who is making the "trial run" phone call to WDW Dining at 6amCST tomorrow would be appreciated.

I called at 8:15 or so CST back in November for our May trip. I snagged an 8:10 a.m. ADR for CRT on our first day (May 28). It was AMAZING!! Not only was the meal a blast, but the walk to the castle was wonderful with next to no one in our pics. As a matter of fact, one of our pictures has absolutely NO ONE in the shot but us!!

So, if you're waking up at 6, I bet you'll be able to get it for one of the days you're there. ENJOY!!

Thank you, I think breakfast will be fine as well, not to mention saving money and it will be a easier sell on DW when I tell her no characters at dinner. It seems like the tradeoff there is that lithograph. Thanks again.

If we were to do CRT, we'd do the breakfast as well. Less expensive, same atmosphere and same characters as lunch. You're going for the experience more than the food so I always vote for the cheaper meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter