• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dine at Be Our Guest or Cinderella's?

chisafam

Earning My Ears
Traveling first week of September to WDW. We're normally DL folks, and are up for exploring something new. Trying to decide whether to eat at BOG or Cinderella's. Both sound good, but we can only do one. And, lunch or dinner?

We have two daughters, 11 and 7. Help!

It depends on how much you went to spend. You can do BOG for lunch for as little as $10 per person or less as it is a counter service. CRT is very very pricey. My breakfast was $50 so I believe dinner is $60 per person. Both restaurants are hard to get into.

I would do CRT for dinner and maybe BOG for lunch. If you would be eating lunch anyways just go to BOG.

CRT is just awesome to eat in the castle with the princesses.

It depends on how much you went to spend. You can do BOG for lunch for as little as $10 per person or less as it is a counter service. CRT is very very pricey. My breakfast was $50 so I believe dinner is $60 per person. Both restaurants are hard to get into.

I would do CRT for dinner and maybe BOG for lunch. If you would be eating lunch anyways just go to BOG.

CRT is just awesome to eat in the castle with the princesses.

Totally agree with this post. With dds that age even though it's pricey they will really enjoy CRTs (for the cheapest option, do breakfast). My dd grew out of the princesses a few years ago:sad1: BUT this past trip she actually wanted to do the meet n greet which was a lot fun with them (she's 14 now). So if you don't do a princess meal they are available at the princess meet n greet (Cinderella was very chatty too :lmao:)...

BOG at lunch is a good value, even though you have to wait in line you can walk around and check out the different rooms in the restaurant. Not all the rooms are open at dinner and dinner is a very "HOT" ADR right now for dinner so lunch is a great option. (there are no characters though)

Feel free to check out my lunch review of BOG:
http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/be-our-guest-lunch-review-jw.htm

I haven't ate at Cinderella's Royal Table yet but Be Our Guest is wonderful. I agree with the post above, though. Be Our Guest is a counter service for lunch so I would recommend going for lunch! I'm hoping to try Cinderella's Table when I go in August!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter