Dilemma: A Walk in Walts Footsteps Tour

Should i do the tour on the 22nd or the 24th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well a few weeks ago a podcast said Walt's apartment was going to be back on the tour so that's what we are waiting to hear about it.

The DIS clarified in the next episode that it was faulty information from a cast member that was misinformed.

I hope Walts apartment is back on it. Please let us know. Also I hope if it is you can take Pics. If we go on it we want to be able to take pics of the apartment.

I will definitely let you know for sure! That would absolutely make this trip amazing. I mean it already will be but it would just put it over the top for me!

I will definitely let you know for sure! That would absolutely make this trip amazing. I mean it already will be but it would just put it over the top for me!
I don't know if this has changed, but when we took the tour in February 2013, our tour group was divided into two groups at the end of the tour. One group ate lunch, while the other went upstairs to the Walt's apartment. Then we switched. We were not allowed to take any pictures while we were in the apartment, but each family could hand their camera to the CM and pose for a single picture in front of the rope that kept us separated from the front portion of the living room. I wished I could have taken pictures of everything, but was glad for at least the one picture. The whole experience was surreal, just imagining Walt and Lillian there.

We did the tour last June and got to tour Walt's Apt. We had to turn in all cameras and phones and a cast member took a picture of us with our camera. You are not allowed to photograph anything else in the apt. It is a great tour. We have gone twice and both times were very different. Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter