Dilemma: A Walk in Walts Footsteps Tour

Should i do the tour on the 22nd or the 24th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

imajinable

Earning My Ears
I've been racking my brain and i can't make a decision. I need some advice...The only days that i have time to take the tour are on Fri 22nd or on Sun the 24th of May both days would have to be for the 1:30 tour.

Originally i was planning on taking the tour on Fri 22nd at 9:30a and then going to my hotel for a miday nap right after but becuz i will probably be meeting fellow DISers at 10aparty: i would have to do the 1:30 tour which means no miday break for me. My other option would be to do the tour on my last day which kinda messes up my 'just go where the wind blows' type of approach that i had in mind for that day. I was planning on redoing all my fav attractions, shows, etc and i didn't want anything to tie me down. Also, i was hoping to take full advantage of the late check out at Paradise Pier Hotel that day...Help!! Idk what to do. I am so confused..lol

Last edited:
I'm doing a tour on the 24 hour day to avoid crowds as much as possible. I'd say do the same!

That is what i am leaning towards. Which tour will you be doing?

I'm leaning towards the Welcome to Disneyland tour. 5 fast passes seems pretty good to me. Lines are predicted about 30 minutes a piece on the smaller rides, so that's 2.5 hours of waiting in line OR 2.5 hours of tour and rides. I'll take the latter!

I meant to say: I did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour last May and it was fantastic. Back then we didn't do the Lily Belle or Club 33, but did Walts Apartment, so there were some trade offs. But, man, if you are a fan of the parks AND the man, the tour is a must do. I got chills just about every stop of the tour, and we all got a little teary eyed at the end.

So, I'd do it when the lines are long elsewhere so you don't feel like you are missing out on other stuff on Sunday

I believe that i have to call tomorrow morning at 10a eastern time which will be like 7 or 8a in cali.

For those of you who have taken the tours, are they accessible? Would a person, or two, using ECV's be able to participate?

Another question... Where did you find specific info on what is included? I've looked at the website, but it is pretty vague.

Another question... Where did you find specific info on what is included? I've looked at the website, but it is pretty vague.

I think that the only thing we know 100% thats included is the meal. Everything else on the tour can change from day to day depending on whats available at the time i.e. Walt's apartment, the suite and the rides.

I called this morning and reserved my spot for May 22nd at 1:30!! I am so000 excited! This trip is going to be MAGICAL!! I can not wait!!! :dancer:

I hope Walts apartment is back on it. Please let us know. Also I hope if it is you can take Pics. If we go on it we want to be able to take pics of the apartment.

C33 and Walt's Apartment are NOT included on the tours in May as of this week (Monday). You should check closer to your date but I suspect only the Dream Suite will still be available.

Well a few weeks ago a podcast said Walt's apartment was going to be back on the tour so that's what we are waiting to hear about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter