Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one I did for the wordart challenge on Sunshine Scrap blog.

OnlyImagine-SM.jpg

Credits:
-Brads from Atomic Cupcake
-Everything else from "Star Gazing" by Ellie Lash
-Word art from Sunshine Scrap

Well, thanks for trying Britt. I emailed the company where I found the others and they said they might get some soon so there's hope.

We are getting ready for our DL trip/ DCL Mexican Riviera Cruise next month... in case it isn't obvious -- I am getting really excited. I am taking my laptop so that I can upload pics, etc. each day.... And I plan to try and journal at the end of each day.... I thought if I premade some journaling pages it would motivate me. These aren't anything fancy, but thought I'd share. :) I used Britt's Digi-Journal templates for some, and made others on my own. it was fun using a variety of papers and kits.

DCLJournal8-Page020.jpg

Made with Britt's Digi Journal Template Leave the World Behind Kit

DCLJournal10-Page022.jpg

Made with Seebee's Dream Trip Kit and Britt's Date Stamp

DCLJournal1-Page013.jpg

DCLJournal2-Page014.jpg

These two were made with Creative memories Papers and Stickers

DCLJournal3-Page015.jpg

Made with Britt's Digi Journal Template and HangUpsPictureFraming's (used to sell on eBay) Papers and Embellishments

DCLJournal4-Page016.jpg

Made with Britt's Digi Journal Template and Love the Mouse Kit by Digital Dry Goods

DCLJournal5-Page017.jpg

Made with Love the Mouse Kit by Digital Dry Goods

DCLJournal6-Page018.jpg

Made with Creative Memories Paper, Love the Mouse Sticker and Britt's Scratchy Solids Black Paper

DCLJournal7-Page019.jpg

Made with Britt's Digi journal Template and Magic Kit by Creative Imaginations

DCLJournal9-Page021.jpg

Made with Britt's Happiest Kit on Earth

Great idea!!!! Wish I could be this organized, but I guess making the door magnets that I did before the trip counts for something :-)

WOW, Disney Cruiser! I LOVE those pages! I think I own every one of those kits, too! That should make scraplifting them a breeze!! Thanks so much for sharing them. What a great idea and adorable designs!!

I love all the pages that people have done. I am new to digital scrapbooking and I am very interested to know what programs are used to create your pages. I know that you download the stuff like alphas, backgrounds and embelishments. I would also like to know if anybody uses scrapbook flair?

Thanks alot all

I love all the pages that people have done. I am new to digital scrapbooking and I am very interested to know what programs are used to create your pages. I know that you download the stuff like alphas, backgrounds and embelishments. I would also like to know if anybody uses scrapbook flair?

Thanks alot all

Welcome! I use Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus (SBC+) at the present time. It's super user friendly. Lot's of variety here as far as the programs being used. The key is to find something that works for you and just start playing. Once you get comfortable with the software, then the fun part is being creative with all of the awesome digi products that are out there. There's a good FAQ thread on this board.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1475382

Looking forward to seeing you around the DIS!

Welcome Silvermist,

Glad to have you join us. I use Photoshop Elements (PSE5) there is a newer version PSE6. I have found many tutorials (all free) on the web as well as a ton of embellishments, papers, overlays, etc. I like to stop in and visit http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/, she posts new freebies almost everyday.

I have taken 3 online classes at http://www.jessicasprague.com. Sign up on Jessica's blog and she sends out a challenge every Friday. Another of my favorites is Kimi Boo she hangs out with us on Jessica's site, http://kimikreations.blogspot.com/ and check out LivE's site too, http://livestories.wordpress.com/. All three of these ladies are terrific and very talented.

Oh, yeah two other favorite sites, www.scrapbooking.com (great place to post layouts) and www.scrapgirls.com (freebie everyday).

Thanks alot all

I use Photoshop CS2.

Thanks for the freebies links! I love freebies! :-)

Ahhh Scrap (http://ahhhscrap.blogspot.com/) is also offering a freebie a day until their store opens. Today's were some absolutely adorable blue jean hearts that I can't wait to use.

I use Photoshop 7.0. I wanted to download the trial of PSElements 6.0, but since I have Vista on my laptop and have heard that there are some problems with PSE and Vista I haven't. I haven't had any problems with PS7 and Vista. Though PS7 doesn't do text paths, which is why I was thinking of trying out PSE.

I've downloaded some things from Scrapbook Flair in the past, but I really don't like the quality.

Sites I like: Britt-ish Designs, Ellie Lash, Scrap Matters, Scrap Orchard, Sunshine Scrap, Scrapbook.com and a few more.

girls-Page018.jpg
girls-Page008.jpg

girls-Page007.jpg
girls-Page004.jpg

girls-Page003.jpg
girls-Page002.jpg

these were all done with creative new disney pages.

the girls and I were just messing around taking pictures and enjoying the outdoors.

Hi all! I was cruising for freebies today and I decided to post the ones I really liked on my blog. Surf on over there if you want to check them out! I haven't done a lot of scrapping this week, but I have done a fair amount of freebie downloading! Yikes!

Hi guys!! I guess i am not the only one with MIA Mojo.. LOL I haven't been on the computer as much lately, with the nice weather -- but i need to get moving..

Although, i DID just buy a Cricut Expressions ( the large machine) off ebay, sort of by accident, i was playing around and bid on one at the last 24 seconds, and i won! LOL
Actually, my mom bought it (well, most of it) for me b/c my sis is getting married in 2009 - and she wants me to do her invites and all her shower stuff -- so i got the machine (with 2 cartridges) and also ordered the wedding cart. on ebay, and bought another cart. at Michaels yesterday..
Now i just gotta talk myself into spending the cash on the Disney cart. LOL But, i can't wait to get this!!!

Had a yard sale this weekend and got burnt. LOL it's been 95/96/degrees here, and tomorrow is supposed to be about 97! I am keeping dd home from school, as there is no fan or AC in her class, and i think it's crazy to have the kids sit there sweating all day. it's the last week of school anyway.

I am gonna try to do a page or two tonight, and check out jess's freebies links, and hope i can get inspired again... :)

Although, i DID just buy a Cricut Expressions ( the large machine) off ebay, sort of by accident, i was playing around and bid on one at the last 24 seconds, and i won! LOL
Actually, my mom bought it (well, most of it) for me b/c my sis is getting married in 2009 - and she wants me to do her invites and all her shower stuff -- so i got the machine (with 2 cartridges) and also ordered the wedding cart. on ebay, and bought another cart. at Michaels yesterday..
Now i just gotta talk myself into spending the cash on the Disney cart. LOL But, i can't wait to get this!!!

Don't talk yourself into it...just DO it!! Seriously, if I only had the Disney carts my Cricut would be worth it. I just love them. Originally I was just going to get the Mickey font, then my mom talked me into getting the Mickey & Friends, and I'm so glad she did because the characters come out fantastic (and as long as you don't make them too small, it's really easy.) Then the princess carts came out and I didn't think I needed them. So of course I ended up getting them, and I've probably used them more than any other cart. I haven't gotten the Pooh carts yet, but I made Pigglet at a crop a few months back, and he's adorable. If you look online, you can find some good deals for the carts. I promise it's worth it. If you want to see examples of the carts in use, I just posted all my Disney LOs so far in this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1848955

I included any Cricut carts I used, so you can just scroll through and see the Disney carts related LOs if you want.

OK, I know this is the digi thread, so, oops! I should get back go digi talking, sorry!! I'll ask a digital related question, since Silvermist was asking newbie related questions. What do you guys use to organize your digi products? I thought my Shutterfly program would be good for that, but it doesn't recognize png files, so that's out. I'd really love it if the program is free :P, but even something that doesn't cost too much. Other than Britt's kits, I never remember what I have!

Since I am the enabling queen, Cricut carts are BOGO free at AC Moore this week. That's a great deal. Oh yeah, I just bought ACDSee to organize my digi-scrapping stash. I have also heard of people using Picasa to organize their stash and it is free. I use Picasa to organize pictures and I love it!

I have bought ACDsee and have printed a ton of tut's but have yet to start organizing. I keep finding other things to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter