Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great layouts everyone! They are all so amazing. I wish I had time to comment on all of them.

kswm30b - I didn't know they had P&P party pins! :sad2: We went last March and I didn't see any ... but I guess I didn't really know to look. Do they only sell them on the party nights? We are going to Disney World at the end of the month for my son's musical theatre competition, so I wonder if I can find a P&P pin. Your layouts are all fabulous. I like the first version of the AK layout the best.

I hope everyone is having a good week! :goodvibes

kswm30b - Thanks for sharing all of these. I really like the "A Typical Day" layout! I spend so much time scrapping our Disney pictures, I appreciate the day-to-day layouts so much more now.

Regarding your AK layout, I like the #2 layout best. Though I do agree the journalling is a bit hard to read in this version.

Oh, good point about #2 journaling, if you mabye switched that to white, then it would be better to read..

BTW heather, what forum are you in in your lo above?

Heather is the admin for *THE* best Michelle Kwan site on the Internet!!! ;) :) I've been a member for almost 9 years and it is truly an awesome site! Heather has done an AMAZING job running it for the past decade. :thumbsup2

Heather, I like #3 the best. I like the fact that it's easier to read, although it might work without the bamboo. Awesome layouts!

Here's my last lo for today.. got a lot done, stayed home with dd sick today..

Heather, I think the reason the bamboo bugs you is that in real life it would leave a bump underneath your pictures. Can you trim it so it's just a square or somehow arrange it so the bamboo is on top of the picture? In any case they are all great LO's!

Caits, really great Tink LO. Eldest DD would have loved that when she was younger. We do have another Tink freak in the making so hopefully I'll get my chance for pics like that someday.

For some reason, the AK #1 layout is my favorite. :) Although, I think it's just because (personally) the "camp mickey/minnie" font isn't one of my favorites.

edit: Cait - I :love: that Pixie Hollow font!

And thank you Britt for the free kit! :)
Epcotpears08.jpg

Heather, I think the reason the bamboo bugs you is that in real life it would leave a bump underneath your pictures. Can you trim it so it's just a square or somehow arrange it so the bamboo is on top of the picture? In any case they are all great LO's!

Or Heather, could you somehow warp the bottom of your photos and mat so that there is a little bump underneath it for the bamboo?

I haven't posted in a few days but I have been gazing in such admiration at all these fabulous LOs!
Here are some that I have done over the past couple weeks; I'm just slow at posting.

FirstSnowWebCopy.jpg

Credits: Scenes d'Hiver by Matahati Designs

ChristmascookiesWebCopy.jpg

Wide-open Spaces Template by Brittish Designs
Green, red, brown papers from Fairchild b Brittish Designs
String from String Theory and bead alpha from Beadaholic Alpha by Brittish Designs
Cookies and Cookie-Alpha from My Cookie Jar by ScrapBook Elements
Stitches from Bad Sewing Machine by Traci Reed

ChristmasEveWebCopy.jpg

Who Let the Elves Out by Heather Roselli

This is a 2-pager; it's rather busy, I know; and I don't even have a title!
ChristmasWebCopy.jpg

template by Simply Yin
Who Let the Elves Out by Heather Roselli
Stitches from Bad Sewing Machine by Traci Reed

NewOrnamentsWebCopy.jpg

Template from Wide-open Spaces by Brittish Designs
Little Vixen alpha by Brittish Designs
sparkly alpha from Scenes d'Hiver by Matahati Designs
Stitches from Sweet Sage (recolored) by Erica Zane
Everything else from Cold Front by Ellie Lash

Great layouts, Suzi!! Glad to see you back.

Here's one I did at the Speed Scrap at SM this afternoon:

Click image for credits.

Beautiful LOs Caits, Suzi, & CAVEA001!

Thanks everyone for the comments about my AK LO! I meant to play around with it more today, but i forgot once I had already closed PS. Ooops! I definitely want to try with the journaling paper & no bamboo, with the font being white, with the bamboo trimmed, and with the bamboo on top of the pic. LOL, thanks for all the more choices. ;) I do know the journaling is dark, when I work on my laptop, everything looks so bright, and then I look on my desktop, and it's dark.

kswm30b - I didn't know they had P&P party pins! :sad2: We went last March and I didn't see any ... but I guess I didn't really know to look. Do they only sell them on the party nights? We are going to Disney World at the end of the month for my son's musical theatre competition, so I wonder if I can find a P&P pin. Your layouts are all fabulous. I like the first version of the AK layout the best.

Yea, they only sell them at the party. They aren't having the party this winter/spring (which makes me so sad, since I never met Jack last year!), though it *might* come back this summer.

It's the Michelle Kwan Forum.

Heather is the admin for *THE* best Michelle Kwan site on the Internet!!! ;) :) I've been a member for almost 9 years and it is truly an awesome site! Heather has done an AMAZING job running it for the past decade. :thumbsup2

Thanks Melissa. :) We need to do a better job with the scrapbook thread lately, though!

Heather, I think the reason the bamboo bugs you is that in real life it would leave a bump underneath your pictures.

So true! I'm one that *really* wants my LOs to be as they would in real life, that probably is why it was annoying me!

Great layouts, Suzi!! Glad to see you back.

Here's one I did at the Speed Scrap at SM this afternoon:

Click image for credits.

might as well keep track of them here:

Fast Passes - Shabby Princess Paper (I think)

3199590934_011ec8963d.jpg

Tiki Room- ShelleyRae and Shabby Princess Papers, Elements

3201088954_0d2ea9fcb2.jpg

Electrical Light Parade - glitter frame by Tbugz, star by Bon Scrapatit, mickey brads and border by SeeBee

3201089400_caeefca12e.jpg
3200244929_6e3ae4d489.jpg

mspinkpixie - those are beautiful!! I really think i *need* that kit now! LOL

DMP - that fastpass layout cracked me up!! How funny!! I bow to him as the FP king!

Awesome Christy, left you love at SM!

Here are a couple of my recent ones for SM Challenges..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter