Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One I did yesterday (Philharmagic) ... it was the Grand Theft challenge at SM and one from before the trip, of our Jan 2006 trip. My son was scared of a couple characters, mostly Goofy, which I hear is common, since he's so BIG. But one day we took a break after Downtown Disney, while DH napped Sam watched the cartoon channel that loops a ton of old Mickey and friends cartoons, which no longer is on the resort channels BOOOO! Anyway after laughing at Goofy for an hour or so, he wasn't scared of him any longer! That was his 3rd birthday trip. Too bad they didn't have free tickets on your birthday then! Oh wait he was free the whole trip, since we arrived when he was 2! haha!

ABCs of me - For the ABC design star challenge

YB-ABCs-Sm.jpg

I know this is a few months back, but is there a template for this? It's exactly what I'm looking for to use in my upcoming album!

Here's one I did with Britt and Krista's new kit, Land of Fantasy:

Linked for credits.

Here's one that I just completed this afternoon, one of many that I'll need to make from my recent trip to California:

image is linked for credits.

I don't know if I ever posted these here before, but they are from our trip to Vermont last fall. This mill has the best apple cider that I've tasted anywhere! And it's right down the street from the Ben & Jerry's plant, too!

I made them with Kelly's Apple Farm by Happy Scrap Girl.

Cider_Mill_-_Page_1.jpg

click here for credits

Cider_Mill_-_Page_2.jpg

click here for credits

I did the DSA Battle of the CT on the Happy Scrap Girl Team. This is my LO for round 1. If you haven't voted for anyone yet, would you vote for us? The link to vote is: http://www.digiscrapaddicts.com/battle/designer.html and we are team Happy's Scrap Girls. Here is the link to view the whole team's LOs. Voting ends tonight (Tuesday) and the next challenge will be posted tomorrow (well it was posted early lol)! Thanks!

A couple others I have done recently:

Sorry there were so many, thanks for looking. All images are clickable for credits.

Here are a few more from me. They're all made with a new kit from Happy Scrap Girl called Sense of Adventure.

Images are linked for credits:

DeDe Smith has finally finished her Princess kits!! YAY~ They are amazing! There is a mini kit for each princess, and some other females like Pocahontas and Tinkerbell. There are 12 kits in the series and she is releasing one each day for the next 12 days (First one came out today!)

Today is also the start of the Digitals Christmas in July blog train and activities, so, if you check their forums for a scavenger hunt, there are prizes from many designers, but DeDe's is a freebie to match the kit of today. Her blog freebie also matches today's kit... and here is the first one: Wishes of the Heart!

The dress up prince and princess bears that were in her grab bag a couple months back are finally in the shop too:

Here is her blog for today's freebie, plus come back each day, the next 11 days for another freebie: http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/

Here is a 2pager I did using mainly the Timeless Tale kit but I used some flowers and papers from some of the others as well. I used Britt's new template as well.

The info for the blog train is on DeDe's blog as well as the Digitals forum. And here is the link to the Christmas in July section of the forums: http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147

Oh dear I haven't posted any layouts here for a while!

Counting Crows - Photos from when Melinda and I went to see the Counting Crows with Augustana at Meadowbrook earlier this month. It was a fabulous show! I was happy that I got some decent photos to scrap!

Crows09-SM.jpg

Boston - Melinda's favorite song by Augustana is "Boston" so while they were playing it I managed to snap a photo of her. She was so happy and I could tell because she didnt' try to duck from the camera! LOL

Mr Incredible - A page of one of my heroes, Steve Yzerman. :)

Just goofing around - Photos of my sister, Mom, and I at Chef Mickey's from March. This was for a Speed Scrap at SM.

Chicago skyline - Another Speed Scrap layout. Photos are of Melinda and I at Navy Pier with the Chicago skyline behind us in September 2006.

Here's a layout I completed for the Past Matters challenge on ScrapMatters.

(Click image for credits)

I am working on scraping my youngest daughter & my trip from February 2006. There are ALOT of pictures lol. Here are 5 that I have done so far
PUSH_2_16_06.jpg

bugs_life.jpg

kids_discovery_club.jpg

bday_baloons_1.jpg

bday_baloons_2.jpg

& here's the one I did for the 1st disney speed scrap here
kourt_chicken_little_2006small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter