Digital Membership Cards?

I’ve noticed a QR code in the digital wallet. Do cast members actually scan this to apply this discount or do they just check for the Y/ND?

I’m just curious: do we know whether they fixed the system to know who should be “Y”, or just changed everyone to “Y” until they figure it out? (i.e. do white card members still have “ND”?).

I’m just curious: do we know whether they fixed the system to know who should be “Y”, or just changed everyone to “Y” until they figure it out? (i.e. do white card members still have “ND”?).
I'd assume they fixed it properly or everyone would have flipped from ND to Y and not gradually over time as they rectified the issue.

They appear to be running it in batches so people have accurate codes. There as been at least one report of a white card owner who had Y that went to the correct ND. So, I do not think they just changed everything.

They figured it out and now going through members to get it fixed. One of the things we do not know is how long the initial process took prior to the January 1st roll out. They could have been doing the same thing then....batching people to get it and then on January 1st, the system showed it.

Anyone have their grandfathered account changed from ND to Y in the last couple of days? I'm still waiting on mine. So anxious!

Sorry, I’m sure this is addressed somewhere in this post but haven’t found it yet. My husband has been unable to link his DVC pass to his wallet, just me in my phone. He has his own log in and I tried one fix that I read about, deleting and re entering his cell phone but we just got an error that the pass could not be added. We are leaving for the airport soon and hopefully our annual passes are accurately linked to our magic bands. I printed off his DVC card and we are always together at WDW so I should be able to obtain discounts if needed. Just a continuing glitch?

DH and I FINALLY have this straightened out! I did a DVC chat and a CM provided two codes for him which initially didn't work. We went back to chat again and found out you have to completely back out of DVC and start over. The codes then worked. Honestly, we'd prefer that little blue plastic card, but I guess this is life in the fast lane. Good luck to all!

DH and I FINALLY have this straightened out! I did a DVC chat and a CM provided two codes for him which initially didn't work. We went back to chat again and found out you have to completely back out of DVC and start over. The codes then worked. Honestly, we'd prefer that little blue plastic card, but I guess this is life in the fast lane. Good luck to all!

Could you explain what you did to back out and start over? I'd like to try this. Or does it have to be done when you're working with a CM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter