• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Membership Cards?

When I renewed my AP, the CM told me the membership number wI’ll verify for them that you are eligible. So, the temporary card will be fine.

yep. The digital membership card worked fine to activate my AP at GS. I just did it today. I am still ND, but they didn’t ask to see it. They used the digital card from the website to type in my number. Thanks for your help!

I was ND (with a grandfathered contract) until I was on property this past weekend. I checked on Saturday and my digital card was still marked ND. When I checked again on Sunday while strolling through the Magic Kingdom it has switched to Y. Maybe this is a veiled attempt by Disney to get more grandfathered members to visit the parks.:scratchin:scratchin:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter