Digital Camera Batteries

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Do the rechargeable batteries give you less power time than the throw aways. I have bought 4 sets for the camera so I can have a spare set with me. One set can charge during the day and another set can charge during the night. I might even get another charger. I would hate for the camera to be dead in the middle of Spectro. By the way I have one 128 card, one 64, one 32 and one 16. I hope it's enough. I don't have a laptop to take with me.

Seven days to go.

Kim:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The NiMh batteries last much longer than the regular alkaline. I did exactly what you are thinking of doing. I took four sets, two battery chargers. Put a set in my camera, took a set with me, and charged two sets. This worked out very well. The batteries will last longer in your digital camera if you use the viewfinder instead of the LCD for taking your photos.

I only use rechargables and ony use the view finder (unless I am in a crowd and have the camera over my head). I have one charger and three sets of batteries. One in the camera, one for spare and one charging and this lasts me all day.
The other NIkon uses a different battery, but, I do the same thing as with the Nikon 950. I figured I have saved a MINT with these rechargables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter