Digital Bus Times

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea when these will be at all of the resorts. We are staying at ASMo in Sept and hoping they will have rolled out to all resorts by then. Such a great idea.

There has been no announcement yet that these will be available at all resorts.

I haven't heard about this! I kept thinking when I was there that I would love to know exactly when we should expect the bus to arrive. One morning, it took us 40 minutes to get from AKL to AK on the bus because we got to the stop at 8:20 and the bus did not come until 8:50. Forty minutes to go around the corner! If we had known the bus schedule, we would have driven.

POR main bus stop has them, GF, Contemporary, AKL Kidani stop, and I believe POFQ have them can't speak for any other resorts.

I read that All Stars Sports has them.

ditto....
in the sports thread a diser posted a picture of the digital bus time signs.

it floored me....
never thought that sports would be getting them before all the mods had them

POR had them in December, they were pretty accurate.

Our local bus company is all GPS tracked now, so we can use signs and an App.

MDE App linking to next available bus anyone!?! :)

Does anyone have any idea when these will be at all of the resorts. We are staying at ASMo in Sept and hoping they will have rolled out to all resorts by then. Such a great idea.
Movies has the the Boards now.:)

POR had them in December, they were pretty accurate.

Our local bus company is all GPS tracked now, so we can use signs and an App.

MDE App linking to next available bus anyone!?! :)

I've read that the MDE function is coming. Not sure if it's just a rumor, but that's a really good idea.

I've read that the MDE function is coming. Not sure if it's just a rumor, but that's a really good idea.
There's already a website that tells you when the laundry is done, get that in the App too lol

I didn't see them at the BWI in March; nice they got them now!
Staying at Pop in a month - I'm guessing they don't have them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter