• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digi-Scrap & slideshow

Puggs

Earning My Ears
I am interested in digi-scrapping but I don't really want to print anything out, I prefer to show my pictures on a monitor or TV because I also include video. Does anyone else do this?
Are there any tricks or websites that would help with this type of output?

Thanks.

Digital Scrapbooking probably woudn't lend itself very well. You could add a few touchs but for a screen or slideshow I think plain photos work best. There are ways to make photo effects add music & sound that make a photo show very interesting. I've seen a few but not sure what it takes to do the presentations.

We make slideshows with Pinnacle Studio program. Its very easy to use and you can add music and fade-ins and so forth.

If you are 100% certain that you will never print any layouts that you make, you can reduce the size and resolution for screen size, which will save a ton of disk space. If you change your mind down the road, you will not be able to upsize the quality, the images will be pixellated and grainy.

I'm an avid digital scrapbooker as well as scrapbook designer (Mikkel Paige at www.thedigichick.com) and I know TONS of people that NEVER print a single layout.

It's a WONDERFUL hobby to get involved with...but be careful! It's HIGHLY addictive! :surfweb: :lovestruc Feel free to pm me if you have more questions! I'm happy to help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter