Dig Site at CSR?

Schucraig

Disney World is my World!
Please help me! We leave in less than 3 weeks and I keep hearing they are working on the temple, no problem. Now, I hear the slide isn't working! My kids will be crushed if the slide isn't working! :guilty: Anyone have any idea when the work will be completed? :confused3

I had read mid October so hopefully it will be working by the time you go in 3 weeks.

We just got back yesterday, and the slide seemed to be working most of the time. When we got there and walked by, the slide and waterfall were turned off, as well as one other time we were there. When we left yesterday, both were running. Not sure what the story is, but if they are fixing something, it's either done or will be soon.

That's good to hear that the work is almost done--my DS is so looking forward to the slide!!

Yikes Schucraig! I'm with you!!! We leave on the 21 and we are all (me, dh, ds10, ds8, ds6, dd4, mil, fil, and dmom) looking forward to the slide. I will cross my fingers and toes for us both! :guilty:

Please report back when you return from your trip.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter