• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Difficulty making reservations

shells4

Mouseketeer
We are 180 days out from our 6 day trip and the reservation system will only let us book our first day. My itinary shows the entire length of our stay. Any ideas why it wont let me book idr for our whole trip?

The website won't let us cancel any online for the past two days. We have to call and I don't have time to sit at work and call to cancel reservations or modify. Hopefully the website will be up soon. If I were you I would try to call so you can get reservations that you want. Then you can modify.

Try your phone or a different browser. If that doesn't work call to make the reservations. Their site can be pretty glitchy

That happened to us the last 2 trips. I could make our first day ADR but not the rest, so I had to call at 7am est and do the rest over the phone. I just assumed that it would happen again this year on our ADR day, but surprisingly it all worked and I was able to book everything online at 6am. I was shocked. Not sure why it happens. MDE is so glitchy - especially recently, so many people have had nothing but issues on their FP day. I am not looking forward to that day lol.

The website won't let us cancel any online for the past two days. We have to call and I don't have time to sit at work and call to cancel reservations or modify. Hopefully the website will be up soon. If I were you I would try to call so you can get reservations that you want. Then you can modify.

Nice to hear that I am not the only one

I recently had the same problem. The MDE app never works for me for booking the +10, always have to go to the actual website. The website was also glitchy last week (well, let's be real here, it's always glitchy lol). I had to log out of MDE online, then log back in again several times (and cleared cookies once as suggested above) but was eventually able to book everything online. Good luck!

I recently had the same problem. The MDE app never works for me for booking the +10, always have to go to the actual website. The website was also glitchy last week (well, let's be real here, it's always glitchy lol). I had to log out of MDE online, then log back in again several times (and cleared cookies once as suggested above) but was eventually able to book everything online. Good luck!
Mine is off and on both on my browser and MDE. I just keep trying and it eventually pops up right.

Thanks everyone. I ended up calling, after being transferred 3 times someone finally fixed the issue. I can currently see our entire trip on Disney's website (that is currently down) but not my app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter