Difficult to get HH 2nd week in March?

J

JulesMom

We just joined DVC this month!:D

We want to stay in a 1 bdrm at HH next March. If I call at the beginning of our 7 month window, will I have a good chance at getting in or should I try to trade with someone next month, so I can book at 11 months?

Hi,

Should not be a problem at all. It's still off-season in March. My husband I are only a 5 hour drive from HH and frequent the resort in March and November. If you are staying there over the weekend you may want to consider member cash, the points are really high on the weekend. My husband and I just returned from HH and our two-bedroom unit was only 115.00 / night, and they had still had a few rooms left for member points 1 month out from our stay.

Jackg57

That is true, most of the time we request a 2-bedroom, so I'm not really sure about the availability of the 1-bedroom. But there was availabilty for all types of rooms when I booked my March trip( only 2 months in advance).

I hope others may have insight because we tend to be kind of spur of the moment kind of people.

Good luck with your trip.

Jackg 57

I'm also anxious to hear the answer to this, as we hope to go there (studio) next March and can only reserve at 7 months.

We prefer a 1 bdrm, but would take a two bdrm if that's all that was available.

How do you find out how much member cash a room costs? The $115 rate sounds great for a weekend night instead of points.

Thanks for the info!

Hi,

We just called member services and asked them what was available for member-cash and the price. Member services offers a 25% room discount on cash reservations during the off-season months( subject to availabilty). We've always had success with cash discounts for March and November at HH.

Wish you all the best with your vacation plans.

Jackg57:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter