• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Different Swan/Dolphin question

sofifi97

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm wondering if one of the webmasters can answer this question for me...
I'm eligible for the Nurse/ Teacher discount rate of $129 per night at the Swan or Dolphin, do you offer the rebate on that rate? Or is it non-commissionable?

Many Thanks,

sofifi97

Hi Sofifi97

As long as you book your Swan/Dolphin stay under the nurse/teacher discount through our DreamsRES system you can turn it into a DisSavers reservation and receive the commission back in the form of a rebate (minus the $15 processing fee).

If you do this, please make sure you note on the DreamsRES reservation you plan on doing this. Also, when you fill out the DisSavers form please make sure you note it was booked through DreamsRES and the number.

Thanks
John

Webmaster John,

I'm confused. I was positive that after booking through the DU site a ressie couldn't be transferred over to Disavers (because of the other planning provided by the full service agents at DU). Was I wrong? I was so convinced of this that I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Dolphin (booked through DU) and didn't try to transfer it over to Disavers because I thought that wasn't allowed. UGH!!!

Am I right to now assume that this one type of ressie (an exception to the rule) must be booked through the DU site to be eligible for the rebate? I want to make sure I get this right this time.
Also, is there a way for me to get my rebate for that 5 night stay?

Many thanks in advance,
sofifi97

Hi Sofifi97

It depends on how you book your Swan/Dolpin stay. If you booked through filling our a Dreams Unlimited Reservation request form on our site and were assigned an agent, then no these are not eligible for the rebate. If you book using our DreamsRES reservation system then you technically do not get assigned an agent and you could be eligible for the rebate. This also depends on what you booked and when.

I realize this may be confusing but it has to do with how certain hotels, and Disney, allow us to sell and market their product.

Why don't you write to me directly at john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and I will get all the details from you about your current and upcoming reservation and we can work out a solution together.

Thanks
John

I'm also a member of the DisSavers club and am trying to book the Dolphin at the teacher rate. However, when you are asked to select your hotel from the pull down menu , the Dolphin is not even listed as a choice?! Just curious as to how you can book the Dolphin?

John, thanks for the help!! Very excited to get such a great rate and an additional discount through DISsavers!

James

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter