Different Disney Adventures?

California Mom

DIS Veteran
Are there any special events, programs, adventures, within Walt Disney World for kids...of all ages...8-10-teenagers? We've been there a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed...however, going back, we'd like to experience something different. Any suggestions?

thanks

the world doesnt really have that many things just for the children, it is morer family oriented. But if you were to go on the cruise, they cater to everyone individualy. There is a teen club, and 2 different clubs for the youner groups. and there are a bunch of things for adults to do. but While in the world its mostly for families. but you can book specail things, like a birthday cruise in epcot to watch Illuminations. and other things, but there really isnt anything specail for a certain age group. Oh, actually for young girls like around 10 or younger there is a princess beauty parlor, where you get to basically become a princess, but other than that, i dont know of anything.

i know that there is the mask making at world showcase where you can get a mask and then decorate it with anything from the other countries when you go around (i remember they stamp the stick of the mask when you go to the countries but i don't remember what the things that they give you were)

and... i can't think of anything else right now

They don't really have clubs,but they have many fun activities. Their are the usuals, character dinners,behind the scenes tours of the parks,and parties depending on what time of year you go. I also enjoy going horse back riding at the Fort Wilderness campground and there are hayrides where you can watch the MK fireworks and the electrical water parade compleat with the music.

Well for the 8-10 yr old there is the Alice in wondrland tea party or they can go on a pirate adventure! Tha alice in wonderland tea party is where the kids go and have tea time with alice and the rabbit and the mad hatter! The pirate adventure the kids set sail and they have "lunch" on the pirate ship they have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with juice. They also have an introduction to cooking type activity and they make like cupcakes,muffins that type thing and then they go and give them away in lobby or so i have heard o other sites!!ANd on all of these adventures/activities parents are not allowed!Here is the link where you can find info on both of these activities
http://allearsnet.com/pl/grandadven.htm

In the fall, I think starting mid-Sept., they have Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. They deck the place out w/ Halloween decorations, have a special parade, a special version of Wishes (Hallowishes, I think it's called), and in the evening everyone can come dressed up and collect candy at different booths. It's supposed to be lot of fun, though I've heard some parents say it really is too spooky for some young kids.
They of course also do a big celebration for Christmas. I'm not sure when that starts.
That's all I can think of right now. When is the last time you went, may I ask? Disney is always adding something new, and more likely than not there are a few new attractions you haven't seen yet that would help make the vacation more new and fun...for example, Soarin', Lights Motor Action, Cinderellabration, and Expedition Everest were all added within this past year or so.

Mickey's not so scary halloween partty isnt spooky at all! When we went my little sister was 5 and she loved it and so did the 8 year old i thot it was cool because lets see rides,disney,and CANDY! lOl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter