Difference in Candlelight Processional Showtimes?

NoMoneyThanks2Disney

DIS Veteran
We are going to the Candlelight Processional this year for the first time. I’m trying to see if there’s any differences or advantages/disadvantages to the different showtimes. I’m going to get a dining package, so hopefully seating shouldn’t be an issue. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I'm hoping to get the latest show - traveling without the kids, and I would love for it to be dark the entire performance! I've been to the early show before and loved it - but I think the dark will add to the atmosphere. Good luck getting a dining package - I'm trying for one as soon as they are released since our Epcot day is within 60 days.

Something else to consider, if you do not have an ADR and need to get in the standby line, if you’re not at the first performance, there’s a very good chance you’ll ‘hear’ the performance before yours as the standby line grows quickly so people arrive early.

I'm hoping to get the latest show - traveling without the kids, and I would love for it to be dark the entire performance! I've been to the early show before and loved it - but I think the dark will add to the atmosphere. Good luck getting a dining package - I'm trying for one as soon as they are released since our Epcot day is within 60 days.
We have been to several shows at all the time slots. We find that it is well worth it to power through to the last CP show. Also, enough time for a quick drink/snack before park closing show.

We are going to the Candlelight Processional this year for the first time. I’m trying to see if there’s any differences or advantages/disadvantages to the different showtimes. I’m going to get a dining package, so hopefully seating shouldn’t be an issue. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
No advantages just personal preference and what fits your schedule best,

Not that I have directly experience it, but it seems that for the last show you'd be getting out just before Harmonious starts so you won't have a lot of time to find a good spot to watch the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter