Difference Between WW Points and Points Plus

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
DH and I both need to lose some weight as our health is suffering for it. I have done the regular Weight Watchers Points in the past and it's worked for me. Now I see they have a new system called Points Plus. Is it worth it to spend the money to get the new stuff or should I just use what I know works? DH is over 400 pounds again and his cholesterol is really high but his thyroid is low. I didn't know he'd been eating McDonald's for lunch several days a week for the past two months. I'm now 261 which is more than I've weighed in almost 20 years so I know we both need to lose and big time. Any help figuring out if I should spend $100 to get the new set or just stick with the old one is appreciated.

Are you going it alone without the support group? Online? If you are doing with a group weigh in/membership or online then by all means use the new one. I prefer the old system, but the plan really works for accountability if you go for weigh ins and sessions. It is so much harder alone. Good Luck!

DH and I are going to do it together. No groups or online just us. He's extremely self confident and funds are tight so I have to limit some things. At least he's discovered Kinect Disneyland Adventures and loves doing that so at least it's some exercise. An almost 40 year old guy running around a virtual theme park is kind of funny but it's a great workout and keeps us from Disney withdrawal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter