• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diez (10) Noches Calientes en la Riviera Mexicana/17 de abril 2011 (4.17.11 Wonder!)

I ordered my FE gifts for most of the adults on Group 1. I spent a bit more than I intended but I think it'll be super cute and something you'll keep beyond the cruise! And I sure hope the names on the spreadsheet are correct because the gifts (one per familly) are all personalized! Now I just have to come up with ideas for the kiddos.

Kristi - Is it possible to add the gender for the kids on the spreadsheet? Some names are common for both and I wouldn't want to give boys bracelets, etc. Also, anyone has ideas for teens???

Added m or f to all kids names. Everyone please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes...and are there any kids with food allergies??

Good idea Sandy.

All FE participants, please let me know if there are any allergies in the family so I can add to the FE notes. Also check my spelling and information on the lists to see if I have anything incorrect.

If you have special occasions or other information to add, PM me and I will get it added too :goodvibes

Group two participants--hold off on gifts for Mjespro--I cannot get ahold of her. Does anyone know Jennifer and is she still doing the FE?

Hi Emily, Welcome!!!

I just started a 3rd list for the FEs and added you. The cut off date for this one will be closer to sailing, so it gives more newcomers a chance to add. When you get a chance, PM me your cabin #, and names of everyone in your party.

Also, there are extra wrist bands if you want them. $1 a band, let me know. Look back a page or 2 for pictures.

Thanks, Kristi! I need to add a few posts and then I can send over a PM.

Soda, milk, coffee, and hot water/tea are all in the same area on deck 9. You can get juices in Beach Blanket Buffet.

Hey Kristi! I am just getting familiar with all of this stuff and how to respond. I tried to email you(PM) but I don't think it went through. Will try again with names and room number information. Double Trouble has been keeping me updated with the FE stuff and what group we are in and day to deliver.
Thanks, Amy

Now I just have to come up with ideas for the kiddos. Also, anyone has ideas for teens???

Here's a link to another dis thread reference teen FE gift question...

http://161.58.189.97/showthread.php?t=2044949

We're a few years away (thankfully), but from what I hear, I think they also like privacy, independence, and anything you don't want them to have (lol).:hippie: I'll be looking for tips from those of you who are there already.

Got your PM and have not been able to write back because I don't have enough post. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Amy

I reached out to Disney Cruise re: our beer, martini or tequilla tasting. I'm told that they can take from a few days to a week to respond. In the meantime, I wanted to start putting together a list of those intersted. Please send me a PM with your Disname and names of those in your party that will be joining the fun.

Thanks!

Got your PM and have not been able to write back because I don't have enough post. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Amy

You'll definately meet us... my PM was that we're NEIGHBORS!!! Right next door, so if you'll need anything (cup of sugar... whatever) stop by!

This Jennifer, or a different Jennifer? If it's me, I'm doing FE, but I think you know that, so maybe you're asking about a different Jennifer? It's me, Emilie, female, age 7, and Liliana, female, age 5. No allergies!!! (Haven't been on line for a few days, need to read a few pages back!!!)

Payment

They are $1 a band. You can pay me via paypal kh at kristihoward.com (no spaces and the @ sign of course--make sure you put that it is a personal transaction for payment owed, so I do not get charged a fee)

Or you can mail me money, just PM me for my address, or you can give me cash on the ship. Any way I am fine.

I calculated the shipping with my postal scale if you would like me to mail them to you. .85 cents for shipping. If you want them shipped, add the .85cents to your total and get me your address.

Or I can get you your bands at the port or on the ship.

Super excited. These came so fast. Now I have to make a short video to get $10 reimbursed.

OK I sent the paypal payment and added 2 more youths to it, but then I was thinking after I sent it in US funds I should have sent it in Canadaian funds it would have been worth more :lmao:
Rae

I reached out to Disney Cruise re: our beer, martini or tequilla tasting. I'm told that they can take from a few days to a week to respond. In the meantime, I wanted to start putting together a list of those intersted. Please send me a PM with your Disname and names of those in your party that will be joining the fun.

Thanks!
Am I understanding this correctly? We can have our own tastings through DCL? Dh and I always do the martini tasting and plan on adding the beer tasting this cruise. If we can book one tasting for all of us definitely count us in. Let me know and I will pm you our info.

Am I understanding this correctly? We can have our own tastings through DCL? Dh and I always do the martini tasting and plan on adding the beer tasting this cruise. If we can book one tasting for all of us definitely count us in. Let me know and I will pm you our info.

Yes, it would be a private tasting just for our Disboard group. Someone organized a wine tasting for the Disboard members on Connie's and I's Med cruise last May and it was great. It was a large group I think around 30 people. It was a lot of fun!

Count us in for the group tasting (me & hubby). Can't send PM yet - not enough posts. Working on it...
In regards to the discussion on e-readers -- have to give a shout out to my beloved Kindle! :love: I take it with me everywhere I go - soccer practice, doctor's office, soccer games, hair salon, ... anywhere I have to sit & wait! I usually only have to charge it every couple of weeks. My husband & I both have one, and so does our oldest daughter! Definitely worth the investment if you love to read.

Group two participants--hold off on gifts for Mjespro--I cannot get ahold of her. Does anyone know Jennifer and is she still doing the FE?[/QUOTE]

Sorry...I'm finally back! No more disappearances before the cruise. Yes, we're still in for FE unless that doesn't work for you. :worship: I'll understand if it's too late.
Our stateroom is 7080.
Spenser is a boy (note the two s's). He loves when his name is spelled right. None of his school certificates this year have had his name spelled correctly - and I teach at the school! :confused3

Yes, it would be a private tasting just for our Disboard group. Someone organized a wine tasting for the Disboard members on Connie's and I's Med cruise last May and it was great. It was a large group I think around 30 people. It was a lot of fun!
Oh my gosh, that sounds like fun. I like wine,and I'm new to martinis, but I do like. DH likes wine and beer (possibly martinis). We'll all be staggering back to our staterooms.
And I must say, as much as I am TOTALLY looking forward to this cruise, I will be said when it comes to an end, as I will miss all the lovely friends here, and our daily 'chats' . :grouphug:

Helen - count Sean and I in everything but tequilla tasting. I can still remember the nasty hangovers I used to get in college some 20 years ago!

Thanks!

Helen, Please count both of us "in" for whatever tasting you come up with. Thanks for taking the lead on this.:)

I will be said when it comes to an end, as I will miss all the lovely friends here, and our daily 'chats' . :grouphug:
:flower3: I will miss it, too, but there is always Facebook to keep us up to date on each other's travels in case we cross paths again.

For FE purposes, does everybody on the FE list celebrate Easter in some fashion? I would hate to deliver Easter candies to FE-ers that recognize other celebrations. We do Easter, btw.

For FE purposes, does everybody on the FE list celebrate Easter in some fashion? I would hate to deliver Easter candies to FE-ers that recognize other celebrations. We do Easter, btw.

Yes we do, but I don't remember if we're on the same FE list. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter