Diesel vs. regular gas

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
Is Diesel more expensive right now? I seem to remember seeing that on the signs this past week as we drove to and from MB.

I am trying to figure out the most cost effective way for us to do this move back up North in June. It used to be that renting a larger truck was a savings because Diesel was cheaper. I can get a 22' truck for $300 less than reserving 14' of space on a co-op truck that will do the driving for you. I just worry that 14' is not big enough at all.

In my area, yes diesel is more expensive than gas. We actually just traded in two diesel trucks for gas cars. In the Denver/Brighton area diesel was running about 15-20 cents more.

Hope that helps

Jamie

15-20 cents more isn't going to kill me, I thought when I was traveling that it was at least $1.00 more. Maybe I was reading the sign for something else!

Diesel was that much more expensive than gas at one time. I know here in Brighton, I was paying close to $5.00 a gallon over the summer and regular gas was about a $1.00-$1.05 cheaper. I have seen that diesel is going up more frequently than gas though.

Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter