Did you see Slash tonight at DTD?

dcaprio

Earning My Ears
We ran into Slash tonight at DTD, just walking with his family(?) I assume. Did anyone else spot him today?

Wow, that is too cool! I think I would make a total idiot of myself if I saw a celebrity that I liked. Neat!:scared1:

We saw him over by the Matterhorn last night. Actually, we saw quite a few celebrities -- the kid that plays Oliver on Hannah Montana (Mitchell somebody, my kids would know), Selena Gomez, the rest of the cast of Wizards of Waverly Place. I assume that the Disney celebs were there for the fireworks/Fantasmic stuff that was going on last night.

Wow, that is too cool! I think I would make a total idiot of myself if I saw a celebrity that I liked. Neat!:scared1:

Believe me, many times it is the celebrities who make idiots out of themselves - especially musicians...like Slash. I was at an after-party one night back in, probably, 1990 or so (I used to work for Poison/Bret Michaels and would go to the parties they threw after their concerts) and Slash was there. He stumbled up to the bar next to where I was standing. This was back in the day when he was (admittedly) under the influence of every kind of drug you can imagine, and let's just say that he was very oblivious to his surroundings that night. I was waiting for a soda or something, and Slash was mumbling to the bartender his drink order. I had my fingers/hand on the hard surface top of the bar, and because Slash was so...er, uh...let's just call it what it was - HIGH AS A KITE - he didn't notice my hand and he plunked his hard elbow down on my fingers and proceeded to lean on them, resting his weight on my fingers while waiting for his drink!!:scared1: (He also stepped on my foot, but that only lasted a second.) Even when I yanked my hand out from under his leather-coated elbow, he didn't notice or didn't care. He was completely zoned out. He never apologized. He just stared blankly while I tried to make sure my fingers were intact.

Lately, however, Slash seems to be much more coherent (sober), which is good, because I would hate to see him acting like a rude, obnoxious fool in Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter