Did you see Oprah on Monday 2/10? WOW!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
What an inspiration those weight loss stories were. One man lost a whopping 600 Pounds -- I wonder if Kelsie has a clipart for that one? :eek: He looked terrific -- and his story was so very inspirational. I think we could all relate to his story - No, I haven't been locked in my house for the past 20 years --- but I've been locked inside my body. Not able to be the true me that is inside.

If you missed the show -- check out the Oprah Website !
:D

I agree, the one man was a great story. I thought the whole show was a wonderful inspiration and reminded me that I don't have any reason to complain about needing to get on the treadmill and watch what I eat. If we truly want to do this, we have to set our mind to it and just DO IT! I usually don't get to watch TV around that time, but DH was flipping channels in another room and I caught a clip and went downstairs to our other TV and finished watching.

UUGHHHH, I missed it! Did anyone tape it? I would love to borrow the tape, and I would pay for S&H and your trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter