Did you see Jonie & Gavin?

Sorcerer's Mom

Earning My Ears
Did Jonie & Gavin make it to the Contemporary last night. Even though I talked to her today...I forgot to ask. But then after she told me that it was 75 degrees and they were just leaving Animal Kingdom.....I couldn't think about anything except I wish I were there, too! If you see them......tell them Mom is jealous! :)

Candy

;)

Yes they did make it there... no I was not there in person... but I called ZX Dad on the phone and I was able to talk to her!! :bounce: :bounce:

Not sure how it went though.....

Hope they are having fun.

Debbie

Thanks, Debbie

She said they are having a blast! If Gavin is going to survive in this family.......he will have to adopt Mickey like we have!

Candy
:D

They made it in time...There was only about 90 people there at the time so I don't think
we frightened him off..

Jonie took him around and introduced him...and he never once tried to run for it...

They didn't stay long, just long enough for him to get a sense of just how crazy we all are..

Poor Guy..and another one bites the dust..

Donna

they got in late and Z&X dad lef tthe meet to pick them up from the Wilderness Lodge just minutes away. They came in an dwonderful Jonie made a beeline to me for a hug. I made a beeline for the digital camera and took photos. Will put one up as soon as I have more than 5 minutes.

So when is it Chuck and Candi's turn???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter