Did you prefer BOG for lunch or dinner?

Our reviews: (we think lunch is better than dinner)
LUNCH:
. . . tuna or chicken nicoise - good, but light on olives
. . . croque monsieur - nice, but Béchamel needs more nutmeg
. . . turkey on a warm baguette - average, nice dijon
. . . roast beef sandwich - tasty, but slightly tough
. . . braised pork - recommended
. . . vegetable quiche - wife liked it (men don't eat such)
DINNER:
. . . pork rack chop - the pasta out-shined the pork
. . . chicken breast - nicely done and recommended
. . . pan-seared salmon - cooked well, but average taste
. . . grilled strip steak - good, not great, steak
. . . sautéed shrimp and scallops - only average
. . . oven-baked ratatouille - average

Our son didn't like the braised pork at all, we had lunch twice on last trip. Really love the atmosphere and relaxed service compared to most quick service locations.

Both! We have been to both lunch and dinner and really enjoyed each one. If I had to pick one, I would go for dinner though. The food was really good, and of course there is the Beast to meet. If I couldn't get a dinner ADR, I would be fine with lunch.

It depends if you want the full table service experience or semi counter service, We ate there in March and 2 of our steaks were horrible, Very tough and chewy,

Did both last month. I personally prefer lunch. The food, was ok, out of our TS meals, San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, Ohana, Sci Fi, BOG dinner came in last for us:(

Lunch was tasty and relaxing. We were able to use fastpass+ so that also helped:thumbsup2

I enjoyed both for different reasons. The desserts were the same for both lunch and dinner. For Dinner I had the steak and it was very good. For lunch I had the pork and it was also very good. I thought the food quality was good for both meals. I think a major plus would be enjoying the atmosphere without having to leave a huge tip. The strawberry cupcake was awesome! My husband has Celiacs disease and it was extremely easy for him to eat there gluten free.

We only had dinner which was very good! Our waiter was amazing - fine dining amazing. The food was excellent and portions generous.

Do both:thumbsup2 lol

We just had lunch there and I cant wait for next year to try dinner.

2 of my group had the braised pork and loved it.

I prefer lunch. One trip we did both lunch and dinner and lunch was much better. For dinner our fries were way too salty - my husband couldn't eat them and he tolerates more salt than I do and my daughter's steak was all gristle.
Last trip we just had lunch there and we were enjoyed that again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter