Did you play any sports for your High School

One year on the track team. I didn't go back the next year because I got a job after school, the schedule conflicted and I needed the money. I was also in marching band.

Nope, I played volleyball in middle school and hated it. Not a team sports kinda girl.

I played baseball in high school and continued in semi-pro baseball until I was 22. I didn't play college baseball, but wish I would have tried to.

Yes, softball, netball, badminton, waterpolo and basketball.

My school was involved in a fantastic inter-school sports program that meant everyone was allowed to participate, regardless of ability. So I might have been on the B softball team and even the G netball team, but I still got to be on the team. Each term there were 2-3 sports to choose from, so you got to try a lot of different sports. I gave up after year 9 or 10 as I wanted more time to focus on music, drama, debating and academics, but I enjoyed what I did!

Off to google "netball" :)

football, track, freshman year. messed up a knee so that was it.

No. On my first track-and-field day I kneed myself in the nose and bled all over everything.

I think after that it was taken for granted that I wasn't the "athletic type".

I built a chariot for the Classics' conference, though! :) And I got involved in drama, building sets, etc.

I played tennis in high school.

I'm in the process of selling my condo. While cleaning the place up the other day I found my old high school pro staff tennis racquets. They look terrible! They are all scuffed up from competitive play all those years ago.

I'm going to take them out next time I hit tennis balls though, out of curiosity to see how the old racquets compare to what I hit with today.

Basketball, Netball, Cricket, Badminton, Dance, Rounders and also represented the borough for Badminton and Cricket and played Cricket at County level. Had to give up all my sport at 17 when I slipped a disc and then when I began to play again at University I damaged the ligaments in my knee which meant no more high impact sports. I'm only allowed to go back to dancing once my core muscles are back in proper shape which is a long way off at the moment :sad:

Volleyball 9-12: Captain Jr and Sr year, Basketball 9-10, Dance team 9-12, co-captain Jr & Sr. year. Also did drama club, musicals and choir.

I swam for 3 years, would have done all four years but my school didn't have a swim team my freshman year.

No. Although I did really well in gym class whenever we played field hockey, and my gym teacher always begged me to join the team. I did join a few clubs, though--French, Spanish, Biology, and Future Leaders of America. I was also very active in my church youth group and held down part-time jobs.

I played field hockey years 10-12 and track years 9-10. I also helped with the swim team during meets, timing mostly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter