Did you like the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party?

Mimi Q

<font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co
I have been unable to get a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party in July. The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party became available, so I booked it. Now I am second guessing myself as it was almost $200 for two adults (that don't drink) and two girls- 11 & 12 years old. Just wondered if anyone had been lately and if you thought it was worth the money.

Sorry. It most definitely was not worth the money. We did it in late April. There was not much variety and some of it was just not good. And no chocolate! Who has a dessert party with no chocolate?

No chocolate?? That's a deal breaker!

The podcast did a review of this - check out their page. Their consensus also was that it was not worth the money - evidently the area was difficult to find, no place to sit, and the desserts started getting put away mid-Illuminations.

If you don't drink, it's not worth it.

You can get a good view of Illuminations in so many places that you don't need to spend 50 bucks to get one, and the review of the desserts indicates that they are not plentiful, interesting or diverse enough to warrant that kind of expenditure for the desserts alone.

I've never been but once I read no seating I thought nope not for us, and it's expensive for what it is. We picked the desser party at magic kingdom for November. As far as illuminations we are eating dinner at Rose and crown the hoping to view illuminations from the restaurant, will see I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter