Did you like the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mimi Q, May 28, 2014.

1. Mimi Q

Mimi Q <font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co

I have been unable to get a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party in July. The IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party became available, so I booked it. Now I am second guessing myself as it was almost $200 for two adults (that don't drink) and two girls- 11 & 12 years old. Just wondered if anyone had been lately and if you thought it was worth the money.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tigerlulu

Tigerlulu Mouseketeer

Sorry. It most definitely was not worth the money. We did it in late April. There was not much variety and some of it was just not good. And no chocolate! Who has a dessert party with no chocolate?

4. Mimi Q

Mimi Q <font color=blue>Can't wait to ride it<br><font co

No chocolate?? That's a deal breaker!

5. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

The podcast did a review of this - check out their page. Their consensus also was that it was not worth the money - evidently the area was difficult to find, no place to sit, and the desserts started getting put away mid-Illuminations.

6. MakiraMarlena

MakiraMarlena It's a big black fish to you

If you don't drink, it's not worth it.

You can get a good view of Illuminations in so many places that you don't need to spend 50 bucks to get one, and the review of the desserts indicates that they are not plentiful, interesting or diverse enough to warrant that kind of expenditure for the desserts alone.

7. disney meema

disney meema DIS Veteran

I've never been but once I read no seating I thought nope not for us, and it's expensive for what it is. We picked the desser party at magic kingdom for November. As far as illuminations we are eating dinner at Rose and crown the hoping to view illuminations from the restaurant, will see I guess