Did you like deck one ?

luckey-lasvegas

All our $$ is in IRA's - Ice Rink Activities
Well I got my wish ! I was upgraded from a Cat 12 to a 10 but it's on deck one (1049) . It's only three cabins away from the main elevator but I'm not sure how I feel about being down so low. Please reasure me !

we stayed on deck one for our 4 night on 8/28....I had no problems with it and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again . We were in 1075/1077. Only one floor up to the laundry and two floors up to the restaurants; elevators were always quick. Congrats on your upgrade!!

Stayed in Room 1030 (Wonder) on our first DCL cruise. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

Have a wonderful cruise. :boat:

Deck 1 was great, less ship movement which means the chances of feeling seasick are low! Easy to get on and off at the ports. We were in 1051/1053 and wouldn't mind being on Deck 1 again!!

Spent 14 days in #1072. Loved it. Very little hallway trafic or noise. Easy on/off as long as forward gang ways open. Would't be worried one bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter