• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you know...?

Did you know that my mom never gave me back my PotC CD and left it in her school classroom over the summer? :(

Did you know my mum gave me salmon for dinner because she forgot i was allergic!

did you know that i have a collecters issue (or so it says...) of disney adventures next to me which has Cars on the front and my aunt gave it to me after getting it last time she went to WDW (about 2 weeks ago) and i'm glad because they don't sell it in the UK :(

Did you know that I'm talking to my pal about my former crush's profile and his girlfriend?

Did you know my birthday is in 11 Days?
:bday:

I did you know I'm wishing you an early happy Birthday?

Happy Birthday! :bday: :cake: :bday:

guess what!!

did you know it's my unbirthday today wooooooooooooooooo

did you know, tomorrow is the MMVA's and that you can watch them too?

Did you know my favorite commercial is the Snack Fairy commercial?

Did you know...I got tickets to the Les Miserables revival in November?

did you know i mistook this thread for the last to post thread on my last post and had to edit it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter