• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did You Know On Sunshine Rewards....

maddi

<font color=magenta>Now you will never forget our
not only can you make extra money but you can have all the pretty things in life while saving bunches of Money?

Not only can you click to make money but buy using SR's shopping links you can actually save hundred's of dollars in one shopping trip!

We are currently redoing our main bathroom and not thinking, I went to Home Depot, Menards, Lowes looking for a reasonable vessel sink and waterfall faucet. Even the cheaply made ones-the ones that were plain jane looking was going to run us over $1000. Well depressed I was!!! I really loved them and wanted one for the new bath. I started poking around the net and remembered Overstock on SR. Well guess what!!! Tricia had a code of $25 off $200 plus her generous % back and with overstocks great prices, I saved OVER $700.00!! I also found and purchased the perfect towel racks and TP holder to accent the bath as I wanted for 73% off the regular price, plus another code gave me $2.00 more off, plus my % back.

And the shipping..$1.00 each for both orders. That alone saved me at least $30 in gas for a trip into town.

If I figured everything right, SR just saved me over $775.00 plus the money I just made with Tricia's Crazy credits.

Sooooo, if you haven't already hit the stores for those Christmas Gifts, for the home repairs you want to do before the family comes home for the Holidays, Check out Sunshine Rewards Shopping!!!!

P.S. Yes, I'm a walking advertisement for Sunshine Rewards but if someone can save me that kind of money...I will gladly shout from the mountain tops!;)

Aw, you make me blush. :) You should show them your video! It doesn't have any kind of referral link in it or anything, so I would think it would be okay to post. And you did a FABULOUS job.

I'm doing this for my black friday shopping! Plus I'm going to go to Giant Eagle a few days before and buy gift cards there, so that I'll also earn fuel perks and then use them to pay for the shopping I'll do through SR on Friday!:banana: Disney here i come!:wizard:

Thanks everyone...I had alot of fun making it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter