Did you hear about the deal at TDS?

Ok, here's the deal...at least according to the Chicago Cast Member I called.. (BTW-this is the store at Michigan Ave)

She said that it is ONLY their store and ONE other store in Florida that is doing this promo. (She didn't know which other store in FL) She also said that you COULD have somone pick up your tickets and send them to you, but they can't ship them.

Also, it is ONLY FOR PARK HOPPERS! (According to Marisole, the CM)

And, the cost for a 5 day adult PH was $230.02.

I think this about covers it... So, now I just need to find someone in Chicago to buy my tickets! LOL!

HTH!

Christine

This is the store that I called!

The Disney Store at Pembroke Lakes Mall
11401 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
(954) 437-4339

The CM was pretty busy and sounded irritated that I was calling so I had to talk fast! She said you do receive a $50 gift card with any adult hopper purchase.

~ Angie

I called the Disney Store in Skokie, Illinois (Chicago suburb) and they have that promotion. I was all excited, because the CM said they could do a mail order! Then the manager called back and said they could NOT mail WDW passes. ( I may drive up to Chicago just to get the passes, because it's too good a deal to pass up.

***I called another Disney Store in the Chicago area - and the CM thought this promotion would last only one week!

I gave in and called a store in Florida (I should have thought of that first!)

They said that you don't have to be a Florida resident to get parkhoppers. But, it won't work for annual passes for non Florida people.

The deal, she said, was $50 gift certificate with an adult pass ( think she said 5 & 6 day) and a tee shirt for a child's pass (no gift certificate).

Hope this helps

Chris :jester:

I gave in and called a store in Florida (I should have thought of that first!)

They said that you don't have to be a Florida resident to get parkhoppers. But, it won't work for annual passes for non Florida people.

The deal, she said, was $50 gift certificate with an adult pass ( think she said 5 & 6 day) and a tee shirt for a child's pass (no gift certificate).

This is just what I was told. You might want to double check for yourself.

Hope this helps

Chris :jester:

What would be the closest store in the "Chicago area" to Wisconsin that would have this promotion going on. Would love to get the tickets but don't want to drive any farther than I have to.

I bought an adult 4 day hopper and a child 4 day hopper today and took advantage of the promotion. I got one $50 gift card and 2 t-shirts. They have a sign that says thru Nov. 25. This was the OakBrook store.

For the closest to Wisc. I would see if Gurnee Mills has a Disneystore and if they are participating for closer to 94. If you are closer to the 90, the Spring Hill mall in Elgin or possibly a Rockford store. :)

Hi! First off, the closest store to Wisconsin is at Hawthorn in Vernon Hills! (No store
at Gurnee Mills) That would be Milwaukee Ave. and Rt. 60 (Town Line Rd).

ALL Chicago area stores are participating. The promotion goes thru November.
It is for 4 & 5-day hoppers, and 6-day hopper plus. There are no coupons that
can be used towards passes, but offer is good on Disney Club passes as well.
No mail orders, but anyone can buy the passes (so a relative or friend could pick them
up for you) The info states that gift cards can be used for merchandise at Disney
Stores (and I believe, on-line and catalog).

Please be aware that we are selling a lot of passes right now. We do not do our
own ordering... they are automatically sent. Sooooo..... please allow yourself a
few extra days before your trip when buying passes, if possible, in case the
store happens to run out of the ones you need! Happy travels! :)

I've been trying to decide whether to buy an AP or park hopper. If I had my mom, who lives in FL, pick up my hopper passes now to take advantage of this special, would I be able to upgrade them to AP's later?

My state is not participating, but I would love to get the T-shirt and the GC while getting a park hopper,(am I correct, parkhoppers dont carry an expiration date?)So, do you think I could get in on this deal if I were to buy these at the Orlando Airport?

I purchased Park Hoppers while down in WDW last week. Only one day was used on the Hoppers. I called WDW this morning, and I was told that I can turn them in when I go back to WDW to upgrade to an Annual Pass.

bought my MKC 5 day hoppers at the DS in Orland Park, IL. got a $50 gift cert with each adult hopper and a T-shirt with each adult and child hopper. the gift certificates do not expire, but can only be used at the DS, not the big one on disney property (World of Disney?) the CM's here get a $5 bonus with each sale, so make sure a CM gets credited. we're going in two weeks and I'm glad I put off buying my tickets. read about it on these boards - thanx!

Hmmmm ....

I'll have to think about this one.

Currently, my friend and I are going to buy 2 one-day bounceback tickets. But, I will be in Florida from November 21st until the time I go to WDW on November 26th. I could buy each of us a 4-day pass, but I can't imagine what my friend would do with a $50 gift certificate (which I wouldn't feel like buying from her). She's not a Disney person, which explains why we will be in Orlando for 5 days, and only spend 2 1/2 of them in the parks.

Too bad you can't use the $50 gc to buy Disney dollars. That would work out perfectly (but then it wouldn't be my life, now, would it??)

Donna

Does anyone know if the Disney Store in Downtown Disney or at the airport in Orlando are participating in this program?

Our TDS are not participating and we will be there from 11/10/01 to 11/17/01. We will be buying the 5 Day Hopper and would love to take advantage of this.

To Dislyd or anyone,

So exactly how much would it cost me for an adult 6 day PH+ with my DC discount? And which Dis stores in FL are participating?

Thanks so much for this very helpful info! :smooth:

is there only one style of shirt to choose from? i just found out they are selling them in my moms town Lakeland Florida, so i was just wondering what they look like cause i know my husband wont wear a silly shirt so i may just get one for a souvenir for someone else. thanks for the input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter