Did you have your green ears up?

CampingChristy

Mouseketeer
We were at the Fort from the 18th until the 25th and we went looping several times and only saw 2grtkids green ears. Were you at the Fort and didn't have your green ears up? Mine were on the windshield of our towing vehicle. I met Judy40 on the bus to AK. She and her family were extremely nice. I did meet Karla's kids, but missed her and her hubby each time we visited her site. Just wondering about the Lime Green Ears - seems like there were several DIS members at the Fort last week and I didn't get to meet many.

Well maybe next time!!

We forgot ours this trip :headache: But will defiintly have it up for the next one :thumbsup2

Christy- what loop were you in? We were in 1500 this trip... hope we'll get to meet up next time!

I could not get my ears to print out, so I had none. I did get to meet Tiggntaz, Saturday night around midnight or so, out looping, so that was really cool!!!!:thumbsup2

I had my ears up on the windshield of our MH, we were in site 1701. We went into 1500 and didn't see yours. Maybe next time. We will be there Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, and a week in Oct. the last week. We might be there more if we can get good rates. Also have the 4 days after Thanksgiving and New Years weekend, still can't get New Years Eve, but I know if I keep trying I will get it.

I could not get my ears to print out, so I had none. I did get to meet Tiggntaz, Saturday night around midnight or so, out looping, so that was really cool!!!!:thumbsup2

Maybe next time you can meet my better 1/2 also.

tigger0624

I had mine our our EZ up canopy. We were in 1520. I got to talk to 2 others in the loop about mid-week, a couple from Nashville in a homemade teardrop (sorry, I'm bad remembering names :rolleyes1) and Kristen. Took a long walk over and around the 2000 loop but Carol and Rick weren't at their t@b. Karla stopped me on our first day when she recognized my musket mickey t-shirt. Hopefully next time I'll have more time to check out the other loops.

I feel the same, Christy, re: so many DISer's there but so few ways to identify. I'm sure I probably waved to, stood next to, swam with, walked by, or drove by many many Fort Fiends but had no idea.

Ellie (DD) did tell me you stopped by early Saturday morning, sorry we missed you. I was busy at the Oak Trail golf course kicking some hubby-butt, lol. (j/k, I didn't really kick his butt, it was a tie game).

I'm already planning our next trip, so, HOPEFULLY we can meet fellow fiends then!

My husband and I were the lime green ear-ed teardroppers in 1500 that Lynn met. We've been long time lurkers (ever since we started planning our trip late last year) and I'm just now getting around to registering on here. :banana:

As mentioned, we met Lynn when she stopped by for a few and we saw Carol drive by on a golf cart, but didn't have a chance to stop by before we drove back to Memphis on the 25th. We kept our eyes open for other green mickeys, but didn't see anyone else around.

I was in 1505 from april 20 to april 28 ! My green ears were on my back pack and i had the chance to say hello to some other persons with green ears signs. It was fun and it was a pleasure to meet them !

We were in the 200 loop from 4/19 -5/1 ( we were away for my Brothers wedding from 4/24-4/26)

Hey Christy....it was really great meeting you and your family/friends at Disney. I hope you survived at AK that day. It was too hot for us!
We were in the 800 loop 4/18- 4/24 and didn't see any other green ears also.
I saw alot of Mikey lamp posts and wondered if they were Dismembers, but I was a afraid to ask.
I am still trying to recover from our trip. I really miss the place.
Hope your doing well and maybe we will meet again sometime.
Take Care:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter