• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you have a rabbi for your officiant?

We will be having Rabbi Lefkowitz co-officiate our ceremony in less than 2 weeks so I won't really be able to provide a recommendation until then. But he is easy to reach, easy to talk to and seems like he will do a great job for us.

He is on the Disney list of recommended officiants but was also recommended by Rev.Tim Herring who is co-officiating our ceremony.

We will be having Rabbi Lefkowitz co-officiate our ceremony in less than 2 weeks so I won't really be able to provide a recommendation until then. But he is easy to reach, easy to talk to and seems like he will do a great job for us.

He is on the Disney list of recommended officiants but was also recommended by Rev.Tim Herring who is co-officiating our ceremony.

Congratulations-your wedding is coming up so soon!!!:goodvibes

Please be sure to let us know what you thought of him! I've heard of him, but haven't yet heard anything about him.

I am having Rabbi Lefkowitz for my ceremony as well. My wedding isn't until September, but like it was said before, he is easy to get ahold of, he is very nice and gets to know you as much as he can over the phone.

We used Rabbi Lefkowitz for our wedding 3 years ago and he was very nice able to work well with Rev. Day. My only problem with him was that he wanted the ceremony to go on his schedule, not the way I, and my planner wanted it. I wanted to do staged exit, then come back to sign the ketubah with my husband so that all our guests wouldn't be waiting to see us off in the hot son and also to give us time to take time for a memorable moment but the rabbi wouldn't wait for us and told us as such. Which was fine but annoying at the time

My daughter had Rabbi Stephen Engle from the Congregation of the North Shore in Orlando. He has done many disney weddings and did a beautiful ceremony. They did have to meet with him several times before the wedding so he could know them alittle personally but he was great, highly recommend him.

Just got back from our wedding and everything was amazing -- I'm going to start a trip report with photos soon since I found them so helpful when I was planning but just wanted to say -- Rabbi Lefkowitz was great! Our ketubah signing was in Franck's prior to the ceremony and was absolutely beautiful.

Our guests commented on how much they loved our ceremony and the credit goes to both Rabbi Lefkowitz and Rev. Herring who did an amazing job! We didn't do a rehearsal before the wedding and everything went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend Rabbi Lefkowitz and if you have booked him already, I am sure he will do a fantastic job for your ceremony! :thumbsup2

Rabbi Lefkowitz was awesome. His ceremony was beautiful and we got lots of compliments on it. He was really sweet and added in special details about us in the ceremony even though we had only met the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter